Chapter 11

The next morning Kianna woke up in an unfamiliar place as she stretched she rolled over to an empty bed. She could have sworn that Roman had brought her here but he wasn't in sight. She was about to get out of bed when she saw a note that said drink me on the water and take me on some Advil and eat me on a piece of toast. She took the Advil and drank the water when Roman walked through the door.

"You're up" he said.

"Yeah, did we..... Last night?" She ask him.

"No I would never take advantage of you like that" he told her as he took his shirt off as she took a bite out of the toast.

"That must be a first for you" she snapped at him. He climbed on top of her and bit her toast.

"If you were mine I would have never let you get this drunk." He kissed her lips and got off the bed to take a shower.

"Here we go again with this if you were mine bullshit" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't have time for this I gotta get showered and get you home before JoJo wakes up." He turned to walk in the shower.

"Why am I here Roman?" She snapped at him again he stood in the door way staring at her, they stared at one another.

"You keep saying I'm yours than make me yours, stop fucking around because I don't have time for theses games your playing" she said as she waited for him to say something.

"I told you once that I'm not ready for a relationship and I'm good with how things are between us" he said as he smiled at her.

"Even though what you're doing to me hurts me, God Roman can't you see that I'm in love with you!" She yelled at him and got dressed to waited out in the car for him.

             Roman finally got in the car he and Kianna rode in silence not saying anything to each other the whole way. Roman just stared at her as she stared out the window thinking about who she really wanted to be with Roman or Malcolm. Yes Malcolm cheated on her but Roman has caused her more pain in the past month then any other man has in the past. She loved Malcolm but she's in love with Roman to the point where it hurts. Roman finally reached over and pulled her into him and wrapped his arms around her.

"I will make you mine, you will see soon enough." He told her as he kissed her head.

"Well you better hurry up because I might not be around for you to make me yours." She said sarcastically. Making him wonder what she meant by that.

They continued to talk a little bit as they held each other they finally had arrived at Kianna's when she ask Roman what really happened between them last night.

"Can I ask you something" she said.

"Sure" he told her.

"What did we do last night if we didn't have sex" she ask him.

"We did what we are doing now, I just held you all night you were really sick" he told her.

"Thank you" she told him.

He walked her to her door as she opened the door they both walked in holding hands and were about to head to find where Jason was. When they got a full view of Sharda and Jason out on the balcony with Sharda's legs in the air and the both of them butt ass naked moaning for the world to hear.

"Oh my fucking god" Kiki yelled as she hide her face in Roman's chest.

"That's my boy" Roman said as he laughed at Kianna and she smacked him.