Chapter 16

Roman woke up the next morning with no Kianna in bed with him he quickly got up and put on some sweat pants and went to of find her. His heart started race when he went to the room she would be staying in and when she wasn't in there he started to panic. He heard what sounded like music playing and he followed it until he came to the kitchen where Kianna was making him breakfast and dancing to what seemed like salsa music. She was so busy mixing up the pancake mix that she hadn't noticed that Roman was watching her. He watched her as her hips moved side to side he couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear and licked his lips in the process. The song she was listening to was chino & nacho's tu me quemas it was a Spanish song as the song kept playing she kept dancing and when she turned around to pour the mix into the skillet. Once she did that she noticed Roman sitting at the counter staring at her.

"Oh my god you scared me" she said as she jumped and almost spilled the pancake mix.

"How long have you been sitting there watching me" she ask him.

"Long enough to like what I see" he said as he chuckled.

"Well I hope you're hungry" she told him.

"I could eat" he said.

"Good" as she hand him his plate of pancakes and ask him how he wanted his eggs.

"How do you take your eggs" as she handed him the syrup.

"Over easy" he told her and she gagged.

She went to go sit next to Roman after she was done cooking and ate her breakfast as he kept flirting with her and kissing her all over he noticed that she was wearing one of is shirts and he lifted it up and pour syrup on her thigh and licked it off.

"Oh my god does everything have to be so sexual with you" she ask him.

"Yes and besides I can't help it you look so damn sexy in my shirt, you just wait I'm gonna pop one in you and give you a baby" he laughed as Kianna spit out her juice when he said that.

"You're gonna what, I thought you didn't want any more kids" she ask him.

He changed the subject when his phone rang and it was JoJo calling him as he talked to her Kianna cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes when she was done Roman was still on the phone with JoJo. She hugged Roman and whispered in his ear that she was going to take a shower.

"I'll be in the shower big daddy" she told him as she kissed him.

He grabbed her and told her to meet him in the play room. "No meet me in the play room I'm almost done here."

"Fine" she said as she rolled her eyes at him and he just winked at her.

Kianna made her way into the play room and decided to do a little exploring while she waited for Roman to finish up his phone call with JoJo. She looked around at all the sex toys and chains and whips that Roman had he had so many ropes and zip ties and hand cuffs not to mention all the blind folds he had. She opened one of the drawers where the tv was and saw more sex toys butt plugs dildos massage oils and a porn collection. As she looked over his porn collection she noticed that he had some of hers and she said to herself, "I guess he wasn't lying when he said he use to jack off to me." She continued to look through his drawers when she saw a drawer full of condoms and a box of the morning after pill now she wondered how many women had been in this room.

Roman had came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, "thanks for breakfast I love you."

"I love you too, Roman how many women have been in this room" she ask him.

"About 15" he told her.

"And how many of those women slept in your bed" she ask him.

"None just you" he told her as he kissed her.