Chapter 15

The next morning Kianna was up already and did her normal morning routine and was packing up her bags when Roman rolled over and saw what she was doing. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back into bed with him and just held her for a good 10 minutes and then got up and showered and smacked her butt as he walked to the shower. After they were all set to go they made their way to the air strip and just held each other the whole way there and sat in silence. Once they go to the air strip Roman and Kianna board the jet as Tyler loaded the bags up, the chef came out and they order breakfast and sat next to each other and got some work done on their laptops before their food came.

"Oh my god, what do you think of this look for a bikini" Kiki ask Roman as she was coming up with designs for her swim wear line.

"Shows too much skin" he said as he smiled at her and she smacked his arm.

"I'm not going to be wearing one of these you crazy man" she told him as she laughed.

"What are you doing anyway" he ask her.

"Working" she told him.

"I see that but on what" he ask her again.

"On a swim wear line for both men and women." She told him as she showed him her designs.

"I really like that idea I think we should do one for my line as well" he said as he chuckled and Kiki just gave him a death stare.

"Get your own ideas for swim wear for men, these are my ideas and I'm not sharing them with you" she said sarcastically.

"But isn't that why I have you to come up with these ideas for me" he ask her as he laughed again and kissed her cheek.

"Oh is that why you keep me around I thought it was because of the sex" she said as she laughed.

"No and you I know that it's because I love you" he told her as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I know and I love you too" she told him back as he kissed her head.

Their food had Finally arrived and they stopped working long enough to eat together and talk like couples normally do. Roman kept trying to steal food off of Kianna's plate so when she caught him she smacked his hand and then proceed to feed him some of her food.

"You know instead of eating my food why don't you just ask him to make you your own plate" Kiki told Roman as she kept feeding him her food.

When they finished their food and were getting sleepy well at least Roman was but Kianna had other things on her mind like talking about their future and possibly some mile high club sex. So she straddled Roman and started to kiss his neck they had been together long enough to know one another's bodies that she knew exactly how to get him turned on.

"Let me be woman" he told her.

"I will as soon as you answer my questions" she told him.

"Can't a man just sleep in peace" he ask her.

"If you ever want to taste my pussy again you'll do it" she threaten him.

His eyes flew opened and he spanked her ass and just looked at her like she was crazy for using sex against him and he wasn't too happy about it either. He was tried from the night before and all the sex they kept having they didn't really get much sleep because when they did sleep Roman would either roll over and have his way with Kianna or she would roll over on top of him and have her way with him. They did that until neither one of them could move anymore and passed out cold from lack of energy.

"So are you wanting me to stay with you when we get back to Manhattan" she ask him.

"Only if you want to" he told her.