Chapter 3

Kianna was sitting at her desk staring at her computer trying to get some last minute work done before she had to leave for the rehearsal for her fashion show tonight. When she had a flash back to when she left Roman's office yesterday and went straight to her best friend's law firm to tell her what happened, before she did that she called Stacy at the front desk from her cell letting her know that she would not be returning back to work for the rest of the day. Once she got to Sharda's office she told her what had just happened to her and Sharda could not believe what her best friend had told her. She quickly started to call a detective she knew to file a report and have Kianna do a rape kit, but all Kianna wanted to do was sue the hell out of him for black mailing her she didn't want to press any charges against him at this time.

"Kianna, girl are you sure you don't want to have him arrested for this?" Sharda ask her with concern in her voice.

"No, no I don't want to do that I just want him to feel the way I felt humiliated and defeated." Kianna said trying to convince herself she was sure.

"Girl, I'm gonna write up the papers for you and talk to my partners about this because we can definitely bank roll off of his ass'" Sharda said while shaking her head.

"Let's do the damn thing but I want do it my way"

"I got you girl no worries" Sharda told Kianna.

  Kianna was planning on suing Roman for black mailing her into having sex with him; she didn't want to slap him with the law suit just yet she wanted to play into his games a little more before she ripped his life apart at the seams.

                        Meanwhile at Joelle Reigns enterprises Roman was nose deep in contracts and needed to head out to Miami on Friday to go over an expiation for this night club he had just finished building. He was getting so stressed out over these contracts that to get his mind off of things and quite frankly he was tired of fucking Cherry she really wasn't all the great but she sure as hell could suck a dick. Roman pick up his phone to order Kianna 2 dozen rose to congratulate her on her show tonight and try to make a mends about how he treated her the last time he saw her.

            "Hello, yes this is Roman Reigns could I please place an order for 2 dozen roses"

            "Yes that's correct I would like 1 dozen white and the other red"

            "House of Kouture, For Kianna Rico, yes thank you"

                        Roman tried to get back to work but he just couldn't but he was just having the hardest time so he went for a run since he didn't get one in this morning like he normally does. Back at House of Kouture Kianna was putting on some last minute touches on one of her outfits for tonight when a delivery guy walked over to her with 2 dozen roses wondering herself who they might be from.

"Kianna Rico"

"Yes that's me" as she grabbed the flowers and put them on a nearby table, she read the card that was attached to them.

"Kianna congrats on tonight's show see you soon RR" and the other one read.

"I'm sorry about yesterday I hope we can start over Roman" she sighed and held back the tears as she was reminded of the encounter she had with him just the day before.

                        Just as she was about to throw the flowers in the trash because she didn't want anything that would remind her of Roman Reigns, When she got a text from him that said.

"Daddy is horny and stressed come help him now!"

"You know I can't do that today please Roman just leave me alone" she replied back