Chapter 26

The next day Kianna was home alone still recovering from her fall she was emotionally drained from the letter she had written Roman. After Kianna did her morning routine she went for a jog around the block of her condo and she sent a text letting him know that she had read his letter last night and that she wanted to see him for lunch today.

"Good morning"

"Well good morning to you too beautiful how are you feeling today" he ask her.

"Much better than the last two days I'm jogging right now"

"Please don't over do it woman I'm not there to help you"

"I'm fine Roman I'm a big girl I can take care of myself"

"Anyway can I spend the day with JoJo or with the both on you I read your letter last night and I kind of want to talk to you about it" she told him.

"Yeah you can hang out with us but JoJo wants to go shopping and I really hate going to the mall maybe it won't be so bad if you come with us"

"Okay give me an hour to get ready and I'll be there"

"I'll have Tyler pick you up"

Kianna headed back home to get ready to go shopping with Roman and JoJo she needed to get back to normal because she was starting to feel depressed and she hates feeling that way and needed to get her mind off of things and move forward and not dwell in the past. Once she was ready Tyler picked her up and Roman and JoJo were waiting for her in the car. They headed to the Manhattan mall that was in time square just in case Roman or Kianna got called into work. As they entered the mall Roman went his separate way from Kianna and JoJo the girls quickly went into a store that JoJo wanted to go look in.

As JoJo and Kiki shopped Roman did some shopping of his own at stores he liked to go to and than did some shopping for Kianna but he was being secretive about it because it was for her birthday and he wanted to surprise her. JoJo and Kiki we're in a dressing room talking while JoJo was trying on clothes when Roman walked in and over heard their conversation they were having.

"Kiki can I tell you something" JoJo ask.

"Sure you can you can tell me anything"

"My daddy really loves you"

"I know that JoJo"

"Then why haven't you guys made up yet" she ask.

"Because it takes time little girl"

"Well hurry up already I want you to be my new mommy" JoJo said as Kiki laughed.

"Girl your a trip" Kiki said.

"I'm being serious Kiki my daddy has never had other women stay with us like he has you"

"JoJo I know all of this I want to know how you feel not how your daddy feels" Kiki said.

Roman was still listening in on their conversation when JoJo opened up to Kianna and told her how she felt and Roman had know idea his daughter was feeling that way.

"I'm sorry about the baby Kiki I was really looking forward to being a big sister it sucks being an only child" JoJo said.

"Don't worry JoJo I can always  have another baby someday" she told her.

"With my daddy" JoJo ask.

"Yes with your daddy silly who else would I have one with" Kiki said sarcastically.

"I don't know some stranger" JoJo said.

"Nope people don't have babies with strangers they have babies with someone they love" Kiki said.