Chapter 18

It's a month later and it just happens to be Roman's birthday Kianna doesn't really know the exact day of Roman's birthday but she does know that his birthday is in May. She had planned to take him lunch and showed him some final sketches for his clothing line. But apparently his 3 sisters had other ideas they were planning on showing up and surprising Roman with a birthday party at work. Roman doesn't really like celebrating his birthday anymore since his wife Galina passed away, so naturally when his over berrying sisters show up he assumes that Kianna was behind it all but she had no idea that they were coming or even going to throw him a party at work.

Roman was at home about to take JoJo to school when she came running over to him and handed him a birthday card that she made him at school the other day.

"Here daddy I made you this, happy birthday" she told him.

Roman looked at the card she made him and smiled at her, "thanks baby girl daddy loves it" he told her.

They hugged each other and headed off to school and the office, Roman was making his way to work when he text Kiki asking her if they were still doing lunch together. Things between Roman and Kianna were surprisingly going very well and Kianna was still spending every other weekend with Roman and her JoJo are starting to have a relationship.

"Hey baby we still on for lunch" he texted her.

"Yes big daddy we are" she told him.

"Oh my god I love it when you call me that, you're so gonna get it later" he told her.

"No baby you're gonna get it later tonight I have a surprise for you meet me at house of kouture @ 7pm and don't be late" she told him.

"You're such a tease I'll be there" he told her with a smile on his face wondering what she had planned for him.

Kianna was doing last minute adjustments to her naughty teacher/school girl line that she was secretly working on with a well known adult sex store in New York. The store name was Allure Ave and Kianna's line was going to be called Koated Reigns once she got Roman's approval of course. When she was done with Koated Reigns she moved on to Anoa'i by Roman Reigns because it was about that time to head out to lunch with him.

After she spent all morning in her design room going over the final touches and Sketches of Roman's line and her naughty outfits line she headed to Roman's favorite Italian restaurant Gia's to get his favorite dish. When her order was ready Tyler drove her to Joelle Reigns Enterprises. She made small talk with Tyler asking him how his day was and how Roman was because she didn't want to be around him if he was in a bad mood.

She walked into the lobby and said hi to Leah at the front desk as Tyler kissed her cheek and hugged her and than went back outside. Kianna has known that Tyler and Leah have been secretly seeing each other because Roman doesn't condone relationships at the work place. Leah told Kianna with a smile that Roman was waiting for her in his office and that she could just go up. She made her way up to the 4th floor to Roman's office she knocked on the door when she arrived there.

"Come in baby it's open" Roman shouted towards the door.

Kianna opened the door and smiled at Roman and walked in and shut the door behind her. He walked over to her and hugged her and kissed her on the lips.

"Here's your lunch daddy'' Kiki said as she handed it to him.

"Thank you beautiful" he told her as she sat down on his lap as he ate his lunch.

"Are you not going to eat" he ask her as she looked at the birthday card JoJo had made for him.

"No I'm not really hungry babe it's your birthday today, why didn't you tell me" she ask him.