Chapter 14

The next morning Kianna woke up to Roman laying next to her she smiled at him and kissed his cheek and straddled him to wake him up. He stretched and smacked her ass as he smiled at her at the same time he leaned forward to kiss her lips and to tell her good morning.

"Good morning sleepy head" Kiki told him.

"Good morning beautiful" he told her back.

She continued to straddle him and leaned over and kissed him on the lips she wasn't really all that horny just happy to be with Roman and he on the other was always horny even with Kianna on top of him right now. He wanted her and he wanted her bad so he sat up and started to kiss her neck and her pulse spot that sent an sensual desire to Kianna's lady parts. Then he moved his way to her chest and slowly licked her breast and sucked on her nipple while squeezing her ass cheeks. Kianna was more horny now than ever she kissed Roman's neck and bit it at the same time and that sent a sensual desire to his man hood. Kianna continued to kiss his body until she got to his junk and pulled it out of his boxer briefs and slowly pumped it with her hands.

"Baby you know daddy doesn't like it when you tease him, don't make me have to spank you" he told her.

She ignored his threat and continued to stroke his dick with her hands and then teasingly played with the tip of his dick. Then sucked the rest of him inside her mouth and bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could. She looked up at him and saw his eyes roll in the back of his head and that made her smile. She came up for air and he bent her over on his lap and started to spank her on her ass repeatedly until she moaned out with pleasure.

"Ahh daddy fuck spank me again harder" she begged him.

He spanked her again and again until her ass was bright red and it stung. "Now next time you won't be such a tease will you" he ask her.

"No I won't be a tease anymore daddy" she said as she pouted from her ass hurting.

Roman then rubbed and kissed her ass for making it hurt he hadn't realized how rough he was being until he saw it. As he bent Kianna over on the bed he licked her pussy and fingered her and then with out warning he shoved his dick in her hard and fast.

"Baby daddy is sorry for hurting your ass it's going to be hurting the next day" he told her sincerely.

"Mmm it's okay big daddy I still love you now fuck me harder" she demanded him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled them back and forth into him to make her go faster and he jammed his dick harder into her wet pussy.

"Oh yes daddy give me that dick"

"Fuck baby daddy's gonna cum"

They both came together and held each other as Roman told Kianna that she needed to go shower and get ready for the day he had planned for her. Which was just not a whole lot because Roman really didn't know what she liked to doing while she was on vacation.

"Get that pretty little ass in the shower so we can start our day" he commanded her and kissed her right hip and smacked her ass at the same time.

"Fucking shit Roman stop abusing my ass before you leave a bruise on it" she snapped at him.

He laughed and got in the shower with her and had another round of hot steamy sweaty sex. After they showered and got dressed Roman told Kianna to dress for hiking and to wear a swim suit but he wanted her to be prepared to anything at any time. Kianna was in the middle of doing her hair when Roman kept being affectionate with her he kept hugging her from behind and rubbing her ass to make it feel better and kissing her neck.