Chapter 10

It's Friday afternoon and Kianna had a lot to get done before her fashion show tonight. She was about to head to the rehearsal when she got a flower delivery from Roman she knew they were from him because of the talk they had last night. She set the flowers down and read the card that was attached.

"Good luck with your show tonight see you RR"

"That was nice of him" she told herself. She text him to thank him for the flowers.

"Mr. Reigns thank u so much for the beautiful flowers see u tonight"

"Your welcome have good day baby girl"

Kianna was so involved in wrapping up some final emails and paper work that she hadn't realized she had a visitor. When she turned around she was stunned to see Malcolm standing in the door way checking her out and licking his lips.

"Oh my God Malcolm what are you doing here" she ask him as he walked over to her. She didn't really know what to say or think the last time she saw him was in his condo with Brittany bent over on the bed.

"After I saw you in Miami I just needed to see you again" all the hurt and anger she felt came rushing back.

"I have nothing to say to you just leave" she snapped at him.

"Kiki please I'm sorry for hurting you, all I want is a second chance I love you baby" he grabbed her face and kissed her passionately just like he always had.

Before Kianna could speak she was lost for words all the feelings she once had came rushing back. She wanted to slap him for kissing her but she really wanted to hear him out.

"Fine say your piece I don't have a lot of time I have a show tonight so make it quick"

"I want us to get back together I love you and I have never stopped you're all I think about I want to get back to us"

"I can't Malcolm I've moved on"

"With that man you were with"

"God no he's just a business partner he's too much of a fuck boy, I meant I've moved on from us"

"Just think about it please"

"I'll think about it but I gotta get going but you could be my date tonight" she knew that having Malcolm there would piss Roman off and that's exactly what she wanted, she wanted Roman to know how she felt when she walked in on him and Cherry in his office.

            Malcolm went with Kianna to her rehearsal, back at Roman's office he was in a meeting about his up coming trip to cancun Mexico. He was having such a hard time focusing he couldn't stop thinking about Kianna and all things he wanted to plan for her in Mexico. He felt a growth in his pants when he flashed back to the time he had was in Kianna's design room and had her bent over on a table.

"Ro Ro Roman, oh yes daddy give it to me harder" Kiki moaned.

"Yeah baby back that ass up on daddy's dick" Roman thrusted in and out hard and fast.

"Oh shit daddy make me cum" she screamed as she came.

"That's it baby girl cum for daddy" he smacked her ass as they panted together his dream had ended.

He went back to work he wanted so bad to text her for an sexual encounter but he knew she wouldn't go for it but he still did anyway.

"Baby, can we fuck daddy is horny"

Kianna was about to head out to lunch and she finally got rid of Malcolm but she would definitely be seeing him again tonight when they walked the red carpet together. When she received the text from Roman it made her smile but she was in shock at how blunt he was.