Chapter 20

It's been a week since Roman and Kianna last saw each other they hadn't talked to one another it's a Friday afternoon and the morning sickness was killing Kiki she tried so hard to hide her pregnancy but it was becoming more difficult. She still hadn't told Roman that she was pregnant because she still wasn't sure if she wanted to have it or not. Kianna was sitting in her office staring out the window thinking about the day she found out she was pregnant and how it was also the worst day of her life.

Kianna had a scheduled Gyno/obgyn appointment that day to take out her IUD and replace it with another one and its normal routine for them to run a pregnancy test to make sure that you are not pregnant before they insert the new one. After they ran the test and drew her blood the doctor came in to tell her the good news of her pregnancy.

"Well I have some news for you"

"Okay" Kiki said.

"Unfortunately I can't give you another IUD until your baby is born"

"What what baby" Kiki ask.

"Ms. Rico it's my pleasure to inform you that you're pregnant" the doctor told her.

"Pregnant but how and how far long am I" she ask.

"We can check that now if you like and sometimes one gets in there depending on your sexual activity"

As the doctor laid Kiki back and put the gel on her stomach and did the ultrasound as Kiki and Sharda saw this tiny little being inside of her. The doctor then ask Kiki when she go the last period but Kiki never really got an actual period with the birth control she was on.

"When was your last period"

"I never got periods I spotted for like 2 days and that would be it"

"Have you noticed any changes or times where you weren't spotting"

"Yes like 3 months ago but I just thought is was stress related"

"Well it looks like you are 3 months along so about 12 weeks"

"So do you know when my due date would be" Kiki ask.

"March 25th"

"Oh great the start of wedding season"

After Kiki and Sharda talked to the doctor for awhile and she gave her some brooches and wrote her a prescription for prenatals.

Kiki had received a call from Stacy letting her know that it was time for rehearsal for the fashion show tonight Roman's clothing line was debuting tonight. And Kiki wasn't looking forward to seeing him but she knew she eventually had to talk to him at some point. As she made her way to her design room she got a text from unknown that read.

"See you at the show tonight, how's that morning sickness treating you"

"God I'm so over this shit" Kiki said to herself.

When she got to her design room she had received a flower delivery from Roman the card read.

"I love you and can't wait to see you at the show tonight you're a amazing woman and thank you for making my image come to life I couldn't have done it with you Roman"

After Kiki read the card she looked up at the tv playing a tmz headline and it reads

"Kianna Rico bun in the oven? Or an Std from her play boy of a boyfriend?"

With a photo attached with her leaving her obgyn's office and another one of Roman and Stephanie McMahon caught kissing at summer slam the week before.