Chapter 24

Narrator

"I sentenced you to 15 years in jail." The judge said. Cadence started to jump and scream but the officers kept her down.

"I want my baby!" Cadence yelled as they took her away.

Daniel and Miya smiled as they felt a heavy weight lift off of their shoulders.

"As for yall two. Since yall not together, you two will co parent, Miya you will go first split the week or what ever arrangements." Judge smiled walking off.

They walked outside to see paparazzi all over catching pictures of Cadence getting in the police car. She looked at the window with evil eyes. Miya grinned and gave her the birdie.

Daniel

I laughed ad we got in the car. Miya got in first so I closed the door but someone stopped me. London pulled the door back and joined in leaving me in the middle.

"Sorry I'm late- had to finish my shift." She said kissing my cheek. Miya wasn't paying attention at all.

"You good." I said as I began texting on my phone. It was silent for five minutes then London spoke.

"So what was the hearing?" She asked. "Well we got our baby back and we won't see that bitch for the next 15 years." Miya said.

London cleared her throat with shade. "Mhmm." She said. Miya rolled her eyes and looked out of the window. "Babe I think we should have dinner for my announcements. A family dinner at my mothers house." She said.

I watched as Miya rubbed her stomach. Soon she will pop. I wish she was mines tbh. Too bad I'm with London.

I can't help that I'm stuck in a love triangle. "Hello Daniel!" London snapped.

"Huh?" I asked. "You coming, right?" She asked.

"Y-yea that sounds great." I said. London rolled her eyes. I looked at Miya to see her texting.

"Hoe far are you now?" I asked. She stopped texting and looked at me. "6 months I think I should plan a baby shower. You remember our baby shower when you finally met my brother?" She asked giggling.

I chuckled. "We was actually getting along. He was jealous because I protected you more like I should." I said.

She giggled and smiled. I miss kissing her lovely face. "Since we're famous we can have an even bigger baby shower. August got this girl pregnant and it was Grace Willow, from Westbrook." She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Grace the nerd? Let me see her she must be fine now" he asked.

"She plays on empire "booboo kitty" she said. My eyes widened. She one of my crushes. Wow

We reached the house and London got out storming in the house. I watched as Miya tried to get out of the car to her car but I stopped her.

"Nah, my driver will take you home." I said. She smiled and sat back down. I kissed her cheek. "Be safe baby girl." I said as they drove off.

I sighed.

I walked into the house to see my mom and DJ. Dj was putting on his shoes. "Where are you going son?" I asked. He looked up. "Nana said that you needed to take me to mommy house." He said.

"Which is true." Mom said turning the channel. I sighed and grabbed my keys. "Yall want me to come with or-"

"I think there good, besides they have to catch up after those years, London." My mom said. I looked at London and she was furious.