Chapter 36

4 more chapters to go! ⚠️Don't worry this book won't end without a sequel. 🤗

I covered my mouth. "Miley I'm on the way. Just stay calm and don't say anything." I said hanging up.

I grabbed my keys to leave but I realized Brie is here with me. I texted Ariana 675 our little best friend codes.

Soon she called within 2 minutes. "What happened? Did Daniel hit you!" She fussed.

"Please come over and watch my baby. Miley is going to jail and I'm scared." I cried.

She hung up. Good thing she lives 5 minutes away in the other neighborhood.

Soon she walked in. "Ok I'll be back!" I said running out my house to the car.

~~~~

I walked to the front desk. They looked up. "I'm looking for Miley Simmons?" I asked.

She searched through her files on the table. "Oh yes, the little girl that just came in. Walk with me." She said getting up and we walked to the back.

Daniel

I am so drunk man. I had too many beers and I can't even walk straight.

I  tried call Miya but I know she's not going to answer. Instead I dialed Layla's number and soon she answered. "Hey baby!" She said.

"Yea yea. Can you pick me up?" I slurred. She sighed. "You drunk?" She answered.

I sucked my teeth. "Just pick me up! I'm in the park." I said.

I hung up and slouch on the chair. I decided to walk. Idk why.

~~~

She pulled up and got out. "Damn girl! You fine asf!" I slurred.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Daniel." She said pulling me.

She helped me in the car. I smacked her ass and she hit me on the side of my head.

"No touching." She said closing the door. Shit tonight will be some touching.

~~~~

I gave them the money and I looked at Miley. She looked away.

We got in the car and took off. "Please tell me what happened. Daniel would be furious if he heard about this." I said.

She sniffed. "I-I I was hanging out with Christopher after the game and soon a fought broke out between his gang and the other gang. Someone shot him and they left. I was there until the police came and arrested me." She cried.

"Miley you need to stop hanging around people that's not around you age. He's a senior ain't it?" I asked.

She nodded. "He's my best friend. I just want to know if he's okay." She said.

"I'm sure he's fine but you're on punishment." I fussed. She looked at me.

"How long?" She asked. "When ever Daniel gets back but let me have this phone." I said pulling up to the house.

She dropped her phone in the car and ran into the house.

I walked in to see Ariana watching tv. "What happened?" She asked. "Hanging with the wrong crowd led her into danger. She in love with this 18 year old boy in the 12th grade." I said.

She gasp. "Remember we used to do that? Boy Joe was so fine!" She said.

"That's not the point. She's grounded anyway." I said. "Do be stubborn." She said.

"I'm not!" I yelled. Soon I started to sob.

I sat on the couch beside her. "What's wrong best friend?" She asked.

"I'm so frustrated. Ever since I met Daniel everything went down hill. I don't even know who the father of Brie." I said.

It got dead quiet.

I looked at Ariana to see her looking at someone else. Daniel.

Daniel

I finally made it home to hear this? I may he drunk but that sentence came down to my heart.

She turned around and looked at me with sorrow.

I walked past her and she grabbed my arm. I pushed her away and walked upstairs.

After all I did for her? I even risk my damn near life to save her and that baby. I worked hard to get  her back.

She's just like the rest if them Daniel.

I heard about Miley from one of my closest friends. I opened her door to see her crying. "How did you get arrested!! Huh!" I yelled.

"My friend got into a big fight!" She cried. "No! You was with a gang being fast ! You could've been dead!" I shouted.

I left her room and went to my room.

I grabbed all Miya clothes throwing them down.

"GET TF OUT!" I shouted as I threw the clothes from upstairs. "Baby what are you doing!!!" She said.

"YOU JUST LIKE THEM REST OF THEM. You ain't nothing but a whore! GET TF OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I SHAME YO ASS ON TMZ!!" I shouted throwing ever last of her clothes.

Miya

"Aww hell no!" Ariana said walking back in. "YALL ARE HOES! That's why I cheated on your ass! Ha!" He slurred.

I tried to get my baby but Daniel blocked me. "You not getting her. She don't deserve a mother like you." He said.

"Let me get my baby!" I said throwing punches. He moved me. "Stop fucking hitting me!" He yelled.

Soon Chris came up and punched Daniel. "Thank you Chris." I said.

"Let's get your stuff." He said.

We packed Brie clothes and mines then left for good.

To be continued.......