Chapter 2

Miya

"Baby just tell us." My mom begged.

I nodded. Its been 10 minutes and Im still afraid to tell my parents about the pregnancy. This is all new to me.

I swallowed hard. "Well lately I-" *ding dong* the door bell ringed. I sighed in relief. Save by the bell. "I'll get it." I said rushing at the door.

I opened the door to see no other than Diggy Simmons. "Hi Dan" i sniffed as I hugged him. We pulled away.

"Did you tell them yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

Daniel

"Tell us what!!" Her father asked. I smiled and held my hand out. "Hi I'm-" "what's going on Miya" my dad asked.

"Lets sit in the living room" my mom suggested.

~~~~

"Jesus please help my daughter" my dad said praying. "Dad!" I yelled.

"This is my boyfriend Daniel Simmons" I said.

My dad paused and looked at me. "Kiko our daughter has a boyfriend!!! You lied to us Miya" he said standing up.

"Calm down Jonathan!" Her mom yelled. "No! She crying about her boyfriend. She know boyfriends are distraction to her school work." He yelled.

"That's not what I was crying about!" Miya yelled. Everyone got quiet. "What is it? Is he hitting you!" Her dad said walking up to me.

"I would never hit her. I love her!" I yelled. He laughed. "What yall thugs know about true love. My daughter is about to go to college and she's still a virgin! Right Miya!?" He asked. Miya looked down.

"You took her virginity !!! She's supposed to be married first!!" He yelled lounging for me but Miya stood in the way.

"Stop daddy!! Im not a little girl any more!!" She yelled. He laughed to himself. "What. What else you have to tell me?" He asked.

"Just tell him" I said. "Tell me what!" He yelled.

She sighed. Soon she began to tear up. "I-I Im pregnant!!!" She said sitting down.

Miya (Mia)

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. I felt relieved what I said it. Soon my dad got up and walked down the hall. He turned in my room and yelled.

I got up and rushed in my room. I walked in to see him grabbing boxes and started to throw my clothes in. "The hell you doing dad!!" I yelled.

He stopped. "How could you not be careful??" He yelled. "We we're careful. It just didn't work." I said.

"Jonathan you're not throwing my our child out!!" My mom yelled.

"No she wanna have sex! She can grow up and live on her own. You disappointed me and this family. I told everyone about how smart my daughter is and going to college. I payed your college tuition. How can you be so dumb." My dad barked.

I sat there as all his words sinked in my stomach. I messed up real bad. "Fine I'm leaving!!" I yelled.

~~~~~