Chapter 26

Miya, Nila &Nia, and Jessica.... in that order👣

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😺😺😺😺😺😺😺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nila instead of Royalty🕵🏾‍♀️

Daniel

"Miya!" I yelled running outside. I looked and looked until I found her in the street.

A car turned the curve fast. "Miya!!!" I screamed.

I managed to catch her in time to save her and the baby. The car stopped when I felt pain all over.

Everything blacked out.

Chris

I paced back and forth trying to hold my anger. "Really Nia!!!" I yelled. She shrugged. "Oh I'm sorry that I ruined the little proposal dinner. I was just making sure you still in our child life, or else." She demand.

"Try me." I growled. Mijo ran in all sad. We heard the ambulance. "Chris come on! Miya is hurt!" He yelled. I ran outside and looked for the accident.

When we got outside police were surrounded outside. We ran up to them to look at the scene. "Excuse me you can't-

"That's my fiancé that's hurt! Let me through." I said. He let us by and we hopped in the ambulance.

She was on a breathing mask. "She blacked out while that man saved her." She said pointing at the ambulance across from us. It was Diggy. He saved her.

"Aye Mijo. Take Dj and meet me at the hospital." I said sitting down in the ambulance. The ambulance door closed and I started to pray.

"I hope Miya and my baby girl is okay." I said to myself.

~~~~~~

The room was quiet as the heart monitor beeps. Miya parents including her brother showed up and my family.

"What happened?" Landon asked. "I was proposing to your sis-"

"So you cause this! Maybe she wasn't ready-"

"Sit down Landon, that's not what happened. Your father and I were there, so let him finish." Miya mom snapped.

Landon sat down holding his anger. "What happened Chris." Her mom asked. I sighed.

"When I found out that Nia was pregnant with my child I felt selfish. She was a fuck and duck honestly before I met Miya and I started dating. She  threatened me to expose Royalty to the world so I paid her constantly to keep her mouth shut. I wanted someone who I love to have my firstborn. She wasn't the one. I'm sorry Mr.&Mrs.Emiko." I said looking down.

Landon smiled and walked up to me hugging me. "I like you bruh. We cool again, but take care of these babies and my sister." Landon said. I nodded.

"Miya Emiko?" A doctor asked. We stood up. "Uh Both of them are fine. The young man who was hurt too, saved her and the baby on time." The doctor said.

We all prayed to ourselves and followed the doctor.

We walked in the room to see Miya watching tv. She slowly turned her head and smiled. I walked up to her and kissed her.

She started to cry. "I almost hurt the baby." She cried. I held her. "No sweetie, Daniel saved you in time." Her mother said.

"We almost lost Miya because she has a serious medical problem." The doctor spoke. "No..." her father spoke.