Chapter 35

Omg Hi everyone!
Are you enjoying the book so far?
I know the chapters a little long or short but I need to slow down a little bit. I had to shrink down at least 200 words.

Back to reading.

Daniel

She's ignoring me. I realized that I'm being real selfish and I need to do better.

Only person she talks to are my kids or Miley. She can walk past me without saying anything.

I have a little gig later on so now I can spend time with my little sister and my son.

"Dad?" DJ called. I looked away form the tv. He was playing with his Ipad. "Why is mommy mad at you? I know she's ignoring you." He asked.

I shook my head. "Daddy messed up. I need to fix it." I said scratching my head.

"Sitting here not going to help." He said. "I'm spending time with you and Miley." I said.

"Miley in the room on FaceTime." He said. I looked at him. "With who?" I asked.

"Some dude from the football team, he cool though." He said. I got up and head upstairs.

I peeped into Miley's room to see her laughing on the phone.

"Boy stop. I'll see you at the game." She said. "Come through girl. It's litt after." He said.

"Okay. I'll call you later. My brother might walk in." She said. I heard the hang up sound and walked in.

She jumped trying the hide her phone.

"Who was that?" I asked. She scratched her head. "Just one of my friends. I'm going to the game tonight ." I said.

I chuckled. "Who gonna take you? You too young to be bun yourself." I argued.

"Ughh! I swear you act like dad! I'm in high school. For once can I do something on my own." She fussed.

"Like making mistakes?" I added. "No! But you make them." She teared up.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked. She looked down. I heard this girl in the mall talking about you. She was saying explaining all the good times yall had and I seen the pictures." She said.

I looked down in shame. "I see you met Layla." I said. "Yea she was the guide for our field trip and she was bragging about this boy named Daniel." She fussed.

"Don't do this Dan. Don't go back to your old ways." She pleaded. I nodded. "Just please don't tell Miya." I said. She crossed her arms.

"Let me go to the game friday. Plus, I need to pay my volleyball stuff plus I need allowance." She said holding ger hand out.

I sighed and reached my hand in my pocket and handed her 500. "Pay the fees first and the rest is yours." I said walking out.

I walked downstairs to see Miya putting her heels on. "Where you going?" I asked. "Out." She said grabbing Brie carrier. I grabbed the carrier.

"No games." I barked. She just looked.

"Let it go." She barked back. I left go and she walked out of the door leaving me clueless.

~~~~

"I can't believe your sister played you." Khalil laughed. I rolled my eyes and sipped my beer. "She was on the phone with some nigga?" Justin asked.

Khalil and I looked at him. We started to laugh. "We just fucking with you." Khalil joked.

"Yea! He trying to get in her pants that's all. I'm going to find out who though. Shake him up a bit." I said.

"Let's smoke. We need it." Justin said pulling out two blunts.

Miya

I knocked on the door and Chris answered. "Wassup girl." He said hugging me. "Hey Chris." I said as let me in.

I put Brie carrier down. "I finally got a chance to meet her." He said I strapping her. He picked her up.

I smiled. Chris really looks like a good father. "She so cute. I got some more gifts." He said.

He gave me Brie and walked to the back. He brought out a rocker for infants to sleep in.

I placed her in and strapped her so she won't fall. Soon she fell back asleep.

Chris placed his hands in his pockets looking down. "What's wrong Chris?" I asked.

He looked up with a tear.

"I really thought she was mines." He said. I sighed.

"Chris, I thought it was yours. I thought when I slept with Daniel when we broke up, we forgot the condom." I said playing with my nails.

"Did you even take a test to make sure?" I asked. "I- I didn't I kinda calculated from the time I slept with him and you." I said.

He covered his face. "We going to the doctors appointment tomorrow. You, Diggy, and I. It's time we know the truth." He said walking up the stairs.

I shed a tear and went home.

Later on I walked into the house to see darkness. "Where everyone at?" I spoke.

I sighed and carried Brie upstairs to put her down in her crib.

She always sleeping.

I called Daniel and there was no answer. Miley and I answered hearing noises. "Leave him alone!" She yelled.

"Miya!?" She asked. "Miley where are you?" I asked. She cried.

"The police swarming the game. Please cone get me." She cried.

"Baby calm down. I'll be there in a hurry" I assured.

"Please! I'm going to jail!" She cried.

To be continued.....