Chapter 20

1K yall thank you so much 😍🎉 I 🎉
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Daniel

"Diggy!! What happened? I heard you have a bad past too!"

"Diggy!!! Do you still love Miya?!"

"Is that London? London you look great!"

Paparazzi was everywhere. It took forever to get to the car.

London and I hopped in the car and took off. London scoot over with a frown.

"Baby let me-"

"What else you're hiding from me Daniel?" She asked.

I sighed. "I met Cadence through drugs. He brother was boss and I got his sister pregnant and she almost got me killed until someone came and shoot him" i said.

"Daniel your dad is rich why tf-"

"I wanted to do something on my own! All I hear is oh you're run son. Oh Diggy I remember you from Runs House. I knew if I moved out and start my career the old fashioned way. People will take me seriously!" I yelled.

She shook her head in disappointment. "You did you dad wrong. You have to learn how to appreciate-"

"You know what? Let's drop this I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Driver please to me to the hospital." I said.

London frowned and looked at the window.

I turned her to face me and kissed her. She kissed back and I pulled away. "You still my baby tho." I said.

She giggled. "And you're mine." She Said smiling. I love her smile so much.

Miya

I hoped in the car and turned to Ariana. "That was something." Ariana said texting.

I nodded but I was confused. "But the lawyer was digging up Daniels past." I said.

"That's what they supposed to do. It's Diggy VS Cadence. Well all know they both did something bad." I said.

I nodded. I knew about Daniel selling drugs. He was doing that to save me.

"Enough of Daniel. How's the baby?" Ariana asked. I smiled and rubbed my tummy. "I'm hardly showing but it's going great so far." I said.

"I have a question." She said.

"Shoot." I said. "Are you sure you pregnant by Chris?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "What makes you ask that?" I asked.

She turned to me. "Remember what you told me a week ago?" She asked. I nodded.

"It all makes since now. I slept with Daniel before me and Chris made it official." I said. I covered my mouth.

"But ! It's a possibility that It might be Chris baby too." She said.

I sighed and laid my head back.

Once we reached Chris house I got out and head into the house. Ariana waved and closed the door as they took off.

This is Chris 3rd house. He can never stay in one place.

I walked to see Chris talking to a girl and they we're laughing. It was his best friend. "Karrueche Tran" I said walking up to them putting my bag down.

She got up and hugged me. "Hey girl! I heard the big news! Congratulations!" She said. I smiled.

Chris walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back but I pulled away.

"Well I guess that's my cue to go but Chris we're still going to Virginia next week right?" She asked.

He nodded. "What's going on next week?" I asked. He scratched his head. "My family having a family reunion next week and it's the same day of your third court trail." He said.

I nodded. "You wasn't going to tell me this. I wanted to meet your mom so bad." I said.

"You will just next time baby." He said kissing my cheek.

He slipped his shoes and walked to the door with Karrueche.

"Where you going?" I asked. "I'm walking her to her car. We didn't finish our conversation." He said closing the door.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. The food was already cooked and eaten. I guess I'm cooking myself food.

A week later

"So Ms.Emiko, how did you meet Daniel?" Cadence lawyer asked.

I smiled. "At a party. A 18th birthday party." I stated. He nodded.

"We know your dad a pastor and all but did you dad let you go?" He asked. I nodded.

"I mean it was my cousins 18 birthday plus I was at her house already." I said. "So he didn't know about the party?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

This don't make any sense. Why he worried about me?

"When you met Daniel, what was your first impression?" He asked. I smiled. "He was intelligent." I said.

He nodded. "He never told you what he do to get money ?" He asked.

I started to sweat. "He told he write songs and make music. Just a normal boy." I said.

"He was a somebody though. He had money but he threw it away because he didn't appreciate nothing his dad had. He wanted to copy these thugs in the streets. Like selling drugs." He said. The court gasp.

Daniel stood up with anger. "Sit down Mr.Simmons." The judge yelled.

Daniel sighed and sat down.

"I know but Daniel was different he not a bad person like everyone says. I loved him." I said. Daniel looked up.

The lawyer nodded and grinned.

"So if your dad would've found out that you was dating a thug, you wouldn't be sitting her right here won't you?" He asked.

I looked down with shame. "No more questions your honor." The lawyer said going back into the seat.

Daniels lawyer stood up and walked up front.

"How are you Miya?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm good." I said.

"You loved Daniel right?" He asked. I nodded. "I loved him dearly and I wanted to be with him. Honestly he did sell drugs but he was doing that ti protect me and the baby. He stopped and look where it got him now. A father and career. No one can change that." I said.

I shed a tear and looked down. "No more questions judge." He said sitting down.

I got up and went back to my seat.

Daniel

"So we're you and Cadence together?" Cadence lawyer asked. I nodded. "Wasn't long until she got pregnant. I knew it wasn't mines." I said.

London looked up at me then at Cadence.

"So all this time you was trying to get to know someone else child?" He asked.

I shook my head. "That's my child but its not hers. His doctor told me that their blood didn't match, only mines." I said.

People started to talk.

"No more questions." He said walking off. "Well I have the results." The judge said.

"According to Daniel Dwayne Simmons- "

I closed my eyes and prayed.

"Your are-"

"Wait!!" Someone yelled.

I looked up to see Cadence crying.

To be continued......