Chapter 30

Ever since then Miya and I connected. Never thought about a relationship until our 50th time together.

@ the rink

"Come on Miya!" I said. She scurried across the floor in her skates. I tried so hard not to laugh. I rolled over to her and held her waist. "That's not funny Daniel. I hate skating." She whined.

I chuckled. "It's not as hard as you think. Just trust your balance." I held her hand rolled through the floor.

Everyone was enjoying their time at the party. People from my school was here even a few young celebrities I know.

Dj was playing my favorite song.

Miya started to fall but she fell on my chest. I looked down at her and smiled. "I got you." I said.

She blushed. A slow song was playing so I decided to dance while we was skating. "I think I should get off. Many people are starting to come-"

"It's okay Miya. I got you." I held her waist as we rolled through the rink.

She smiled and laid on my chest. "Okay."  She softly said.

@ In the car 2 weeks before prom

I was so nervous I started to sweat. "Would if she said no?" I asked Khalil. He sucked his teeth. "Shit, been around each other for so long! I doubt she'll say no." He said.

"Just go!" Spin and Roger said. We got out and set up the stuff on the porch.

Flowers were everywhere. All I need is for her to come outside. I ringed the doorbell and kneeled down.

Moments later her mom answered and she screamed. "OMG! AMIYA! GET DOWN HERE!" She yelled.

Miya came down and looked at her mom. "Yea mom-"

She looked all around the porch then at me. She looked for a second then started to cry. "Daniel." She cried.

"Say yes child!" Her dad said. I got up and she jumped on me. "Omg yes!" She said.

I smiled and hugged her.

@ prom night

I fixed my tie and turned to my mom. "Aww Daniel you look nice." My mom said while taking hella pictures.

"Aye Dan let me show you a few dance moves." My dad said as he start to dance. My family laughed at how goofy my father was.

"But back to reality. Have fun Daniel. Tell Amiya I said hi." My mom said.

I started to head out of the door but I turned to my dad. I have a secret that no one knows about. I'm nervous to tell him because he might disagree.

"Aye Dad." I called. He turned to me. "Yes, son?" He asked. "Can we maybe talk later? It's Important." I said.

He nodded. "Aye Run!" Tyrese said running out. "Come listen to this new track I got. This going to make all the ladies scream." He said.

I frowned and head to the car. When I tell him my secret I hope he'll pay more attention to me than my sisters.

~~~~

I hopped out of the limo and walked up to Miya's doorstep. "Aye Dig. Tell her to hurry I got things to do." Spin said. Spin thinks he's still in high school.

The whole gang had a date even spin brought two grown women. My phone ringed and it was Cadence.

Can't she take a hint. "What?!" I asked. "Baby why you taking her ass to prom. We agreed on break not finding someone else! " she yelled.