Chapter 39

Daniel

After that little you know we got dressed and she spoke.

I laid back on the pillow. I feel like I shouldn't do this but I like to be available sometimes. I want Miya and the kids to be in my life.

There are so many other fine women I can fuck right now but I fucked up when I was 18. I needed Miya back then to pass high school. I wanted to break it off with her but she got pregnant and my mom told me don't back out like a dead beat.

Maybe I should marry Miya. I don't want Chris around her.

This girls in my bed is so fine! She's 22
in college majoring in Medicine. We talked before but I was so busy worrying about Miya and Chris.

Breonna kissed my neck as I thought about Miya the whole time. I made sure she leave with no hickeys on my neck. She can have some though.

"Call me when you want more." She said. I nodded.

"No problem." I said. She kissed my cheek. "Until next time." She said swaying out of my room.

I drank some of my liquor and stood from the patio. I watched as everyone was dancing.

Miya

Chris helped me out of the car like a gentleman. "Go talk to him." Chris said. He kissed my lips.

Once he pulled away I touched my lips.  "If things don't work out you'll know where to find me." He said walking away.

I followed him into the backyard where there was people in my pool and people dancing.

Daniels dad was the Dj for the night and gad everyone dancing. Even his wife.

"Hi! Miya!" Angela said walking up to me. I noticed she had a baby bump. "Congratulations!" I said rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah everyone excited about the second baby. I can hardly handle Sutton." She said.

"Where's your brother?" I asked. She sighed. "Upstairs." She said.

I shook my head and walked away.

I walked through the patio door to see a girl walking toward the door looking like she been fucked.

She gave me a mean look."why you in my house?" I asked.

She chuckled. "You must be Diggy baby mama. Um. He can do better." She said walking way.

I almost snatched that weave out her head.

I continued to walk upstairs to our bedroom. I opened the door to see Daniel standing on the patio outside.

I walked up to him. "Hey Amiya" He said. I stood beside him and looked down at everyone else enjoying their self.

"I'm ready to talk." I said. He looked at me. "What are we?" He asked.

"Wym?" I asked. "Like do you even love me? All you do is leave. You took my kids!" He fussed.

"You can't handle you liquor." I fussed.

"Yea admit that but how did I get this damn bruise on my damn jaw." He pointed at his jaw.

"I called Chris because you was getting out of hand. You always abused me!" I said.

He huffed. "I'm apologize for that but please stop bringing him around. He worse than me." He said. I rolled my eyes. "He's not. He changed unlike you." I said.

He sucked his teeth. "I bet yall fucked?" He asked. I dragged inside the room and closed the patio.

"I bet you fucked that how that came from downstairs!!" I yelled.

He huffed. "Man that's not true. She tried to come on me." He said.

I sighed. "Daniel. You need to understand that we're 27 28 years old. We don't have to act young. We have three kids. Minus Miley because of your she's going back with her parents." I said.

"I understand I just don't want to give up all that." Daniel said. "Daniel you still have your career. You dad had Vanessa at a young age. He didn't give up his career. Her mom continued to go to college." I said.

He walked up to me trying to kiss me away. I pushed him away. "You're a alcoholic Daniel." I said.

"I-I know. To me it helps me with my problems." He said. "Daniel you drink 24/7! You stress everyday!?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Let's talk about this tomorrow. I just want to spend time with you. I want us to be together. Let's show them that we can't give up because of little things." He said holding my hand. 

I gripped his hand as we walked downstairs. When we walked outside people was crowed around us. "What's going on Daniel?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Miya I tried so hard to prove to you that I love you. I know I failed so many chance. If I do this, will you trust me?" He asked.

He's going to ask me to marry him.

Daniel

Its time for the big question. This will keep Miya still for a while. Even though I'm not fully committed, I still don't want her around Chris no time soon.

I got on my knees and pulled put the ring. She can't say no on my birthday.

"Miya you've been the Bestfriend out of my whole life. Even though there we mistakes and interruptions in our relationship." I looked at Chris.

I looked back at Miya.

"We can make it through this. Amiya will you be my wife forever?" I asked.

Miya

I looked at Chris. We was not expecting this at all. "What's your answer?" Daniel said.

Everyone had their cameras out ready for my answer. Chris shook his head and walked away.

To be continued......