Chapter 16

If you click the photo it will show the character real name (Instagram)

Back to the story...

Daniel

I knocked on the door and waited.

It was time to spend time with my son. Lately we've gotten along but August still upset that I once knocked up his "wife".

The door opened to see Cadence and Caden at the door with his bag.

I grabbed his bag and rubbed Caden head. "Wassup son." I said. He waved and walked to the car.

I sighed and looked at August standing by Cadence. I smirked. "Wassup?" I asked.

"Nun just leaving." He said turning Cadence head and make out with her. I chuckled.

"You think I want Cadence?" I asked. He shrugged. "Ion care, I'm just claiming what's mine." He said kissing Cadence cheek walking to his car.

I chuckled and walked to the car. I hopped in and turned to see Caden on his iPad.

"You ready son?" I asked. He put his seatbelt on and smiled. "I'm ready daddy." He cheered.

I laughing and took off.

Soon we reached Chris's niece party. I haven't made a song with him in a while. I wonder who girl he got now.

~~~

We walked in the backyard to see celebrities and kids all around. I spotted Chris talking to some of his friends. August was one of them and my mood was ruined.

I grinned and walked over with my son.

"Wassup Diggy!" Chris said as we dapped. I dapped everyone else but August.

Chris cleared his throat because it got awkward. "Wassup big dawg Chris said picking up Caden. "wassup Breezy!"Caden cheered.

"Wassup kid!" August said. Caden looked me. "Hey" he greeted. August mean mugged me.

"Well um let me go get my girl." Chris said walking off. "Hold up I'm coming with you. I need to use the bathroom. Come on son." I said as Caden followed me.

We followed chris into his mansion and walked in the kitchen. "So who you cuffed now?" I asked.

Chris sipped from his red cup. "Man I'm telling you, she's the one this time. She's a winner."he said.

"I'll het her right now." He said walking upstairs. I told Caden to go play with the kids as I walked to the bathroom.

Soon I came out to see Chris and August with Caden. "Aye I tried to get her but she was still fixing het hair." He said. I chuckled.

Women. I wonder who she is.
"Babe?" He called again.

"I'm coming!" A familiar voice said.

Soon came down Miya. WTF!?

Miya

I finished spraying my hair and straighten up the bathroom sink.

"Babe!" Chris called. Ugh he loves rushing me. I put on some lip gloss and headed downstairs to see my baby chris and diggy?

Aww shit.

~~~

"What the hell is going on?" Chris asked.