Chapter 9

Just showing the cast again. 👥

Chapter 9

3 months later

Daniel

"I waited for the first and rapped. Baby I ain't nothing like your old dude. Everybody got a past but that's old news. I'm the only one that know the shit you go through. I just want you to be treated how you s'posed to. Your ex nigga was a clown."

"Came straight out the circus. But I can make you feel good. I can make you feel nervous. You fine with the natural hair. You ain't got to perm it. I be over your crib so much I got a parking permit. So baby how you think you running game? On the same nigga that run the game. You know I got more pull than what's his name. I make P. Water pull up on him, go and run his chain. "

"You know it's like that. You text a nigga I hit right back.Cause we a book and it's only the first chapter. I'm tryna cuff you before I spell cuff backwards." I rapped.

Omarion nodded and singed.

"Cause girl I know you (you) want me. Baby girl you the one
(Baby you the one)
Baby girl you the one
(Baby you the one)
And baby I know you want me
Baby girl you the one, (you the one)
The one (you the one), the one (baby you the one)" he sung.

I waited and rapped again.

"Fakin like you don't be twatching me on Twitter.
Fakin like I'm just like every other nigga. Fakin like I won't get you that bag you want.
Fakin like I don't know how to turn you onnn."

"Baby I ain't fakin it's facts
Take you to Barney's
See the garments that ain't dropped in the back. Get you whatever you want and put a smile on your face. Show you that penthouse view."

"Look at the clouds when you wake, when you wake. I do shit your girls can't say that they saw already. Cause I'm a nigga that ain't ordinary. I promise to you that I'm more than ready. And if you have my baby we wouldn't need Maury or Jerry

"You know you like that. So how could you ever fight that?
Cause we a book and it's only the first chapter. I'm tryna cuff you before I spell cuff backwards."

Omarion sung the chorus again and the song was over.

"That was fire Diggy!!" Spin yelled through the speaker.

I laughed and dapped Omarion. "I agree Diggy. You fire. Hope you make it to the BET awards next month" he said leaving.

Its been months since mixtape came out. Everyone was feeling it and I got paid. My son almost here and the baby shower is tomorrow. Miya don't want one but we planned it anyway.

Cadence been distant lately ever since I hang out with her at the park.

Speaking of Cadence she text me just now.

Can You come get me. It serious!
-Cadence

What happen!!- me

Darrell is going crazy he's hitting me and he won't let me leave please help me!!-Cadence

Address??- Me

465******Rd- Cadence

On my way!- Me

I ran out the booth and grabbed my coat. "Damn nigga Miya in labor?" Khalil said. "No a nigga abusing one of my friends yall wanna cap a nigga" i asked. Khalil showed his gun and spin hopped up. I'm packed in my car lets go.