Chapter 32

Daniel

"Do you love her?" My therapist asked. I nodded. "Baby you don't remember me?" London asked. "For god sakes no!" I yelled.

I sighed. "I remember you. I got my memory back last week. I played it off." I said.

The doctor took notes. "I don't love you London. I need you to understand that." I said.

She huffed. "Why do you want her? She left you for someone better than you because she thinks your career won't take off!" She yelled.

I shook my head. "Go somewhere with that." I said. "Well I think that's all for today. I will see you next week." He said.

We walked out and I stopped. She turned around. "What is your problem? You act pike we're not together!" London yelled.

"We're not! Why can't you comprehend!" I fussed. She shook her head. "She's having another mans baby!" She cried.

I looked down. "Its mine." I said rubbing my shoulder. She shot her head up. "You cheated on me!" She said pushing me.

I stepped back. "You got my out her thinking its all my fault when it's yours! People saying I just want your money. I loved you." She said.

"I- I can't deal with all this celebrity shit. You used me. I was replacement until she realizes that she wants you back. You're selfish!" She yelled.

I walked passed her and out the office.

Miya

I walked in the house and put down my bag. There were heels by the door and it's not mine. I heard laughing coming from the living room.

I walked in to see August and karrueche. I grinned.

Karrueche looked up and smiled. "Wassup Miya." August said as he sipped the can of beer. Karrueche kept her back turned. I sat in my favorite chair and smiled. "August. Well hello to you too karrueche." I said.

She chuckled.

August cleared his throat. "How's Caden?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, he's at my parents house." I said.

"Mommy!" Caden said running up to me. I was surprised. "Baby where did you come from?" I asked.

"Uncle Chris picked me up early." He said. "Uncle Chris?" I said. "Yup, plus auntie kae baked cookies shaped like dinosaurs." He said.

I turned to karrueche. I covered Caden ears.

"What did you tell my son!" I yelled. "That you've been caught." Mama Joyce said walking in. I looked at her.

"We know what's going on. None of your babies belongs to my son!" She yelled. A moving truck pulled out of the back yard.

"August!" I said. He shook his head. "You hurting my dawg. We know that baby not yours." He said. I shed tears.

I noticed Caden had a backpack on. "Fine! I loved him!" I stood up grabbing Caden's hand and walked out to the car.

I told the moving truck to follow me. Chris pulled up looking all worried. "What's wrong babe what going on?" He asked.

I put Caden in the car seat and closed the door. "You family wants me out. Your mother wants you with karrueche!" I yelled crying.

They came outside. "What's going on!" Chris yelled. "She's not the one Chris." Joyce said. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't think the baby's yours." I mumbled. Chris looked at me. "Why are now telling me this! I went out of my just to get you back! For us!" He yelled.

I took the ring off. "I realized that I love someone else. I sorry but, you're not the one either." I said. He cupped my face.

"Go to him." Chris said giving me one last kiss. "Christopher! You shouldn't be kissing her! Karrueche the one you want." Joyce yelled.

He smiled. "Dawgs?" He said. We did our dap. "Dawgs." I smiled getting in the car.

"What about them?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm going to work things out with Rihanna and het rid of karrueche. Maybe find someone special. They can never replace you." He said.

I awed.

He backed up as I reversed out of his driveway.

~~~

I parked my car into my new house to see Daniel on the porch. He ran to help me out of the car. "Hi Daniel." I spoke.

"Hey Amiya. I missed you." He spoke. I shed a tear. "I want t us to work this out. No more games." I said. He kissed me and hugged me.

"So do I." He said.

Soon the moving people plus Daniels family came over to decorate the house. It wasn't that must stuff. The baby room was already ready we just the the living room and bedroom to be done.

"That's all ma'am." The moving worker said as they left.

I turned to Daniel. "Please tell me you going to love her right this time Daniel. I'm tired of you coming home crying on your knees." His mom said.

The family laughed. He scratched his head. "I promise." He said smiling.

"I heard yall asses back in business!" Ariana yelled walking in. Daniel sighed.

"No animals!" Daniel said. Ariana looked at Daniel family and covered my mouth.

"Excuse me, are you angela and Vanessa? OMG YALL ARE MY FAVORITE! I only watch run's house when you two are on there." Ariana squealed.

I placed my hand on my face shaking my head. She know how to embarrass herself.

Soon everyone left except for Ariana.

Her and Daniel was arguing.

"I'm not getting back with his ass when he get out!" She yelled. "Please that's my dog. He said he even wrote letters for you in kids." Daniel explained.

"Daniel I don't care! Now he wants to be concerned about the kids! I don't have time for this. We broke up for a reason. He thought I got pregnant by someone else! I got a DNA test he still thinks I'm lying. He ass got caught in something and his ass in jail and these bitches on my property asking where Khalil at?" Ariana yelled.

Daniel sighed. "Listen Ariana. All he do is talk about you. How you beat even girl he talks to.." he said.

"Right !" She said.

"Call to check on him and if he don't answer then you be ready at the door for him. He even mentioned yall first date. At the state fair." He said.

Ariana smiled and looked down. "He spent $200 dollars worth of prizes and rides for me. Even ride we get on he held onto me tight. When we on the ferris wheel he promised me that he wasn't going to hurt me like the others. *sniff* but he was wrong." She cried.

I sat by her side and hugged her.

"Ever since I had the twins I trued so hard to get his attention. All he did was talk to women who had a better shape than me. At the court trial he went home with another women. Looks like me." She cried.

"It's like he found another me, but better." She said. "You're perfect Ariana. It was just the baby fat. You're beautiful best friend. When I have this baby, we're getting back in shape." I said.

"Ohh I can see the summer time fine." Daniel said licking his lips. I laughed.

I stopped laughing when my water broke.

"Its time!" Ariana yelled.

To be continued.....