Chapter 37

Daniel

I woke up with a massive headache. What the hell happened last night?

I looked around to see a big mess. The only thing clean was the closet. All Miya's clothes was gone.

I hurried out of the room and went into my daughters room. She's gone. "Dj! Miley?" I yelled through the house.

The door opened to see Miley walking through with her friends.

"Miley where are my kids?" I asked. She sighed.

I followed her to the kitchen. "You have serious issues Daniel. You cannot handle you liquor. You kicked Miya out for some reason. You told her you cheated on her and Chris came and beat your ass and took you kids." She fussed.

I grabbed my chin. "Hurts don't it?" She asked. "Where's Miya?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Idk but she left a note on the fridge when she picked up Dj. BTW our parents called and mom is very disappointed at us and they are coming down for a long lecture." She said walking away.

"Shit!" I said punching the counter.

Miya

"Thanks again for letting us stay here. I appreciate it." I said eating my burger.

"No problem. You didn't deserve that type of treatment." Chris said. The waitress came over and gave DJ his plate.

Who do I deserve?

Dj looked at his burger and went back to his ipad. "Baby eat your food. It's your favorite." I said. "Yea, when dad here ." He said pushing it away.

I rolled my eyes. I hope he woke up realizing he really messed up. "I just can't believe he would go hang out with others instead of me. He needs to grow up because I refuse to take care of them by myself." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, I'm not telling you to dump him. Ask him if he really cheated on you." Chris said.

I sniffed. "Ik who the girl is. I should've known from the beginning. She used to work for me as a assistant. I fired her because she was too comfortable with Daniel. I even invited her in my house and caught them hugging one time. I was dumb to trust her." I said.

"You didn't know. Diggy led her on which cause them to have a thing behind your back. I doubt he's committed to her. I know. Only time men cheat is when their really sexually frustrated." Chris said.

I put my fork down. "When the last time yall you know?" He asked. I started to think. "Way before Aubrielle was born." I said. He shook his head.

"You made his suffer that long?" He asked. "It's not about sex!" I said. Dj put on his headphones.

"Sometimes I don't feel l don't need to please him with sex. We have kids. We almost 30 and it's time to grow up. Damn I sound like my mom." I said.

"Tbh I think you're being selfish. Yall too have a unhealthy relationship. Try to please him sometimes. If the kids too much send them to their grandparents or me. I won't mind." He said.

I looked at him. "We still have unsolved problems." I said. "You don't love me anyways." He fussed.

I looked around. "Look I admit. I fell in love with you. It's just that I can't let him go." I said.

"No matter how much he's broken your heart." He said.

The waiter came by with the bill and walked away. "If you love me you would do the right thing." He said getting up walking to the bathroom.

I sighed and covered my face.

Flashback

When I told my father I was pregnant he didn't take that well and he decided to throw me out.

I packed most of my clothes and left. I put all my stuff in the trunk and cried on the way home.

Daniel was just quiet. He had no words either.

I sighed as I laid my head back. "That was something" Daniel said. I chuckled. "He really don't like you now" i said. He grabbed my hand as he drove.

"You got me and I got you and that's all we need." He said. I smiled. "Im glad I'm with you. We're glad." I said rubbing my stomach.

"You got me and I got you. Remember?" Daniel texted me just now. I locked my phone.

I'm so lost.

I don't even know if I want to continue this relationship with Daniel. All he do is screw it up and I'm tired if it. I know Chris in his 30s but he 9 out of ten knows how to treat a lady. If he can handle his liquor.

Even though I'm twenty five dealing with a four year old and a infant I realized that I had to grow up and be a mom to these kids. They need me and they need their father.

"Can we go home t celebrate daddy birthday now?" Dj said. I teared up.

I forgot his birthday.

To be continued.....