Chapter 13

This Chapter based on (Dj) (Diggy) and (Miya)

Month later

"Mom (Cadence) I don't want to go to school!" I whined. "Son trust me. The more you go to school the sooner you graduate" my dad (august) said.

"When is that?" I asked.
"Until 203-" he said. I sighed hard and laid on my bed.

Mom slipped on my new Jordan's and brushed my hair.

"But dad why kindergarten, I'm smart enough to skip a grade" I said.

"Because uhh idk son just take your time." He said rubbing my head.

"Alright lets go!" Mommy said putting on my book bag.

I pouted and walked outside to the bus.

Dad kissed my head and rubbed it. "Alright son. Go to the class we went to the other day." He said as I got on the bus.

The bus took of and I sat by a boy and a who was playing a 3Ds.

"Wassup Im Lucas Venos and this my sister Laura Venos. What's you name? Lucas asked.

"Caden" i said looking down.

"I can tell you're shy. We might be in the same class together." He said.

He handed me his 3ds. "Try this! Its fun." He said. I played it and I started to enjoy it.

I learned that Lucas and Laura are twins and they're named after their grandparents.

~~~~

The bus stopped at the school and everyone got off.

"Lu ! Do you remember where mommy class at?" Laura asked.

"I forgot. Aye C ! Are you in our moms class?" Lucas asked.

"Yes Ms.Venos right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Laura we can follow Caden to class." He said. Laura looked up and smiled at me.

~~~~

"So class I want everyone to introduce themselves. Say your name and what you like to do." Ms. Venos said.

Everyone introduced themselves and I was next.

I stood up and smiled. "Im Caden and I love music." I said looking down.

Laura giggled and I blushed.

The class laughed and I sat down.

"Well hello Caden! No need to be shy! I'm yall teacher and today we going to see if everyone knows their ABC's" she said writing on the board.

Daniel

"Daniel why are you still texting her!" Terra yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

Enough of that bull shit. It's bad enough her parents don't like me dating her.

She's not better than Miya at all.

I guess I need to find someone else.

"Daniel I know you hear me!" She yelled. "What!" I yelled. She looked at me. "You know what.." she trailed off walking off from the staircase.

Soon she came back throwing clothes from upstairs.

"Come back when you have some sense!!" She yelled slamming the bedroom door.