Chapter 11

Khalil

I looked in the mirror and studied myself. I've been smoking too but and I'm turning pale. My girl wants me all the time but I push her off. It's something odd about me.

Ever since Spin died Diggy had no choice but to hire a new producer dj mustard. I can't lie but Dj mustard made some dope ass beats and now people trying to jump on Diggy songs.

"Babe??" Ariana said walking in the bathroom. Yes we go out now, it took me to months to win her heart.

I coughed and turned to her. "You okay babe?" She asked. "Im good just a cough thats all." I said walking out the bathroom. "A cough can mean a lot of things" she said following me. I hopped in the bed and looked at her.

"Im fine! Get dress so I can see my Godchild." I said calling Diggy. She smiled and kissed me. "Okay." She said getting all excited.

She walked into the bathroom. I sighed and went into the drawer and took a pill. I chugged it down with some water and text Diggy.

Diggy

"Mom? Dad?" I asked. "Yes baby we're your parents and they are your siblings." She said tearing up. She walked up to my and touched my cheek. "I always watch you on tv a lot. Your career really took off." My mom said.

"Congrats Daniel" my sister Angela said. "Yea we're proud of you" jojo said. "Thanks guys." I said.

My mom punched my dads arm. He looked up in my eyes. "I'm very proud of you Daniel, I want to apologize about-"

"The baby's back!" The nurse squealed pushing my son in a carrier cart. I smiled and picked up my son. "Omg he looks just you Daniel, can I hold him?" My mom asked. I nodded and hand DJ to my mother.

"Awww he's so cute, what's his name?" Angela asked. "DJ or Junior" I said. "He's named after you, that's so sweet" my mother shedding tears.

I looked at Miya and she smiled.

Cadence

I walked in the nursery in the hospital to look for their baby. I adjusted my name tag and knocked on the managers door. She looked up and smiled.

"You must be Melissa" she said. I smiled and nodded. "Well you can get started there are some babies ready to be washed in the back. Our newest baby boy is Diggy Simmons baby. My daughter loves him." She said.

"He's in here now?" I asked. Shook his head. "The family has visiting hours with the baby so soon he had to come back so we can make sure he's safe to go home." She said. "I nodded and walked away.

I walked around to see beautiful babies i might take. I grabbed a clipboard to find the baby.

"Arrival number 6 Daniel Dwayne Simmons the fourth. Aka Dj." I read on the clipboard.

I looked at the shift schedule and noticed that I will be the only one working over night for an hour. How can I sneak two babies out of the hospital.

I dialed my brothers number and he answered. "I will need help starting tonight." I said.

Miya

"So Miya, how you met my brother?" Angela asked feeding Dj his formula. "Well we met at a party then soon I moved to his school. My dad never liked him so when i got kicked out for being pregnant. I couldn't go to college, I just had to live with diggy and take care of our baby." I said. She nodded.

"So you lost your scholarship because you was pregnant?" Run asked. I nodded. "After Dj turns one, I'm going to start online classes." I said. They both nodded.

The nurse knocked on the door. It was getting late and they have to take my baby back. "He will be back in the morning" the nurse said.

She picked up the sleeping dj and put him in the cart and they rolled out the room. "Well we'll see y'all tomorrow at y'all house if yall don't mind." Justine asked. "Yall can come anytime." I said. They smiled.

~~~

"I still can't believe we have a son." Daniel said. I giggled. "It was painful but worth it." I said. "Im glad he's your child also." I said. He looked at me and kissed me. "Me too. Well let me go home and get some sleep your mom said she's on her way" he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled as he left. I love him so much. I looked at my phone to see it's 1:31. Gosh. We talked all night!

I laid back as I closed my eyes.

Daniel

I walked in the house throwing the keys on the counter and head upstairs. I stopped realizing that my house is trashed.

My whole furniture is tore up. Tv busted and writing on the walls.

He's mine now. You better hurry up!

My eyes widened as i read the message.

"Dj!!" I yelled.

I ranned out of the house and called everyone. Even the police.

(Later on)

Miya

"My baby!!" I cried.

They just told me that my baby was missing. "Ma'am we're trying our best to identify the kidnapper." An officer said.

I sniffed and looked up. "Or I will!" I yelled. "Sweetie please calm down." My nana said. "I will too! I only saw my grandchild for one day and some jealous bitch come up in here stealing a precious life..." My mom said breaking down.

"Miya! Omg Miya DJ is in-" Daniel walking in realizing that people are in here. He looked around and saw that my eyes are red.

He teared up and turned around. "shit!!" He yelled. He sat on the chair while my dad patted his back.

To be continued...