Chapter 34

Miya

"Happy Birthday Ari!" I cheered as I walked into the party. We hugged then she hugged my mom.

"What are you doing here momma?" Ari asked. "Girl I ain't to old to party." My momma said grinding to the song work.

This party lasted for 4 hours and we still dancing. "Where's Daniel?" Ariana asked. I shrugged. "He's probably at the studio. That's when the last I talked to him." I said.

Someone tapped Ariana and it was Khalil. Ariana screamed and jumped on him. "Omg you're out!!" I said.

"Yea, glad to be back." He said. His voice got deeper and plus he a little buff now.

He kissed Ariana cheek as cameras started to flash. Smh I wish Daniel was by me.

Daniel

"Omg you're so dumb! It doesn't equal to that!" Layla said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm using a calculator and you're using paper." I said. "Whatever Daniel." She said as put her book down.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me. "Why are you here? Out of all those models you chose me." She said.

"Layla you're beautiful to me and you are different from anyone else." I said.

"Even your girlfriend?" She asked.

I said nothing. She climbed off of me. "This what I'm talking about. I hate Ar being a side chick to niggas. Do you want me or not?" She fussed.

I shook my head. "It's not easy. Miya and I go way back. We even went there a lot I fought hard to get her back and my kids." I said. She sighed.

" I understand. Just don't treat me like a side piece. I'm not a toy." She said. I kissed her cheek. "I promise. I'll even help you with college." I said.

"Really!" She said. I nodded. She jumped on me. "Thank you!" She said kissing me all over.

"Let's go shopping this weekend." She said. Hell no.

Khalil

I walked in the bathroom and called Daniel. "Ugh Hello!" He answered.

"Nigga bring yo ass to the club. I'm put nigga!!" I said. The phone rumbled

"Daniel..." I heard a girl moaned.

"Nigga that don't sound like Miya. Get yo ass to the club!" I said hanging up.

~~~~

I saw him walked in so I hurried and walked up to him before Miya see.

"Why are you cheating nigga?" I said in his ear. "Man I'll explain it to you later let's just get high. Enjoy the rest of the night." He said walking off.

This nigga look terrible.

Miya

Someone hugged me from behind and it was Daniel. "Wassup baby." He said. I kissed him.

"Hi babe. Where you been all day?" I asked. He sucked his teeth. "Studio time. Got to get that album right." He said grinding. I frowned.

Is he high? Daniel you got high before you got here?" I asked. He nodded. "Yup I feel good. Let's dance baby." He said standing behind me as I twerked on him.

People cheered us on as we dance. As I glanced around I spotted Chris staring me down. He was on top on something with his boys getting a good view of people.

He looked at me like he was jealous. A girl came up to him and started to dance. He winked at me and started to dance on her.

I turned away.

"Happy birthday baby." Khalil said as he kissed Ariana.

I smiled. I tried to kiss Daniel but he turned away and started to drink liquor. I checked the time and it was 3 o'clock.

"Here take Daniel keys. We going home." I said giving the keys to Khalil.

I led Daniel out and we was swarmed by the paparazzi. "Miya! Diggy! Why yall been separated these past few weeks! Daniel you got a sidechick! A new baby mamma?" They said we walked by.

I found my car and we got in. "Damn girl why we had to leave so early. We missing the twerk fest." He fussed.

I rolled my eyes.

~~~~

"I was litt bruh and you wanted to go home" he fussed. "Daniel we have kids to take care of! " I fussed.

"They not here. We had the whole night! Know what fuck it let's finish the night off." He said walking up to me.

I moved. "No Daniel. You don't deserve it." I said. He hit the counter. I jumped.

"Dammit!!" He yelled. "Why you got to be so damn boring? We not even married yet and you act like we can't fuck every now and then. I please you with gifts and my kids! What else do you want?" He yelled.

"Some love! Love don't mean having sex all the time. You don't earn it because you can't love me. You never learn how to learn. When the last time you took me on a date? Huh? Money can't buy love or happiness." I said.

"I'm required to be in the studio four times a week. I can't always be by you. I have money to make." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "You so full of it!" I said. Before he said something he took of running to the bathroom.

I sat in bed and started to cry. I'm losing him all over again.

To be continued.....