Chapter 8

Daniel

"Who said enough was ever enough? Will we let them make the rules for us? And you know we shine like the sun.So put it in drive cause we're on the run. So let's break all the rules. I want you to hold me down like you love it. Kissing and touching all in public.It's like a scene from a movie, yeah.And we ain't worried 'bout nothing.We so high think I'm buzzing now. Since we on the edge, we should fall, fall, fall. No stopping us we should fall
Baby we should fall, fall. Fall in love or whatever"

"Ight dig. Let's take a break." Spin said stopping the music. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga we just started!" Khalil said. Spin shook his head. "Later man. I just got a lot on my plate " he said stepping out.

"Man. That nigga wait till now to do that shit. Nobody told him to get with her hoe ass." Khalil said eating wings. "Who? Keisha!?" I said.

He nodded. "Yup she left his ass again. But this time she found her a millionaire. We went to the club last night and we found her in the v.i.p section hugged on another nigga. She dumped his ass on the spot." He said. I laughed and fell back on the chair.

"Nigga you can't laugh. Yo ass was crying when Miya dumped your ass" he said. I stopped crying. "Man y'all don't understand, she's the one for me. It's something about her, she's beautiful-" "man enough of the sweet shit. When yall going to pit me on?" He asked.

"With Ariana?! Shit I'll give you four years until you can let her guards down. You don't what happen?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Man there was a drive by and they shot her nigga on the spot and she almost died until she managed to call the police. She was scared asf. It took her 4 years to get over that nigga" i said.
"Damn. Just like that poetic justice movie" he said. I nodded.

"I'll plan today. Be ready at the Pizzeria by 7. " i said dapping him up. "Where you going bruh?" He asked.

I grinned. "To see my baby." I said walking out. He shook his head.

As i walked out in the hallway. I heard spin in the bathroom begging on the phone. "Come on ke why you going to leave me for that nigga" he said.

I laughed and walked out the studio.

Miya

"So how's the baby?" My mother asked sipping her drink. "He's doing fine." I said. Her eyes widen. "Im having a grandson!" She cheered.

I giggled. "Dammit!" She mumbled. "Mrs.Tasha!" Ariana said. I was shocked too. Mom doesn't curse at all.

"Excuse my language ladies. I made a bet with your father and I thought you was having a girl." She said. I rolled my eyes when I heard my father. He still wants his money back. I paid him off threw my momma. Daniel doesn't know though.

"I know your father is a pain is the butt but your father is trying to teach you a lesson." My mother said. "But don't you think he took it too far?" I said.

She sighed. "I admit I was disappointed because y'all was not careful at all. But now I think he did take it too far." She said.

Daniel walked in with some flowers. "Aww that's so nice" my mom said. I smiled as he hand me the flowers. He's really trying to make up for what he did.

"Hey mom, hey Ariana." Daniel said. "Hi Daniel." Mom and Ariana said.

I looked at Daniel and smiled. "Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. He sat by me and wrapped his arm around me. "What y'all been talking about?" He asked.