Chapter 33

Miya

"She's done with her bottle." Miley said burping her. I smiled as she took care of Aubrielle for me.

Miley is now 14 and she in high school. Every time Miley talks to a guy, Daniel chase them away. She stays with us now since their parents are on a long vacation.

"How are you classes going?" I asked Miley. "Well, it's great it's tough making friends though." She mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. "It's like everyone know me as Miley from run's house. I tried to make friends and all they ask me about is Daniel or my dad." She said.

"Ask your brothers and sisters. Before they went to high school and they was bombarded with questions about your dad. Just answer or ignore them because at the end of the day you're normal to me." I said.

She smiled. "Thanks auntie." She said. I hugged her. "Just worry about your education." I said. I rocked Aubrielle to sleep and took a nap also.

Daniel

I walked in the house to see Miley on the couch on the phone. "Who you talking to?" I asked. She looked up.

"Kayla. Dan you'll let me go to this party tonight?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Why?" She whined. "Sometimes things happen and I don't want you to be involved." I said.

She huffed. "Please Dan, daddy never let em go." She begged. I sighed.

"Ight. I'm dropping you off though." I said. "That's all I need to hear." She said running upstairs.

I placed the keys on the table. I walked upstairs to hear my baby girl babbling. I opened the bedroom door to see her trying to crawl.

Miya was sleeping so hard so I decided to smack that ass. "Wtf Daniel!" She whined.

I chuckled. "You slept while my daughter was awake. She was trying to get you attention." I said. She got up and slammed the bathroom door.

I took my baby with me to DJs room. So far he's blending in with the family and he loves it here now. "What are you doing son?" I asked leaning on the door.

"Making a birthday card." He said as he picked up a crayon. I walked over to him to see a pink card with sloppy balloons on it.

"Mommy's birthday is next week DJ." I said. "Dad this is four my friend." He said as he put stickers on the card.

"Who's birthday tomorrow?" I asked. "A girl name Danielle. She's funny and pretty too." He said.

Aubrielle grabbed my nose. "That's nice of you to make a card. Want to buy a present?" Miya said walking in.

"Sure mommy." He said.

~~~

"She's so adorable!" Ariana cooed as she held Aubrielle. "I need to find her some more dresses. Maybe I need to ask my girl Kim K." I said as I started to text.

"Where's Daniel?" Ariana asked playing with Brie. "He's somewhere. Never tells me." I said.

She paused. "You mean your man can be anywhere and you just sitting here waiting on him to come back?" She asked. I nodded.

"I trust him." I said playing with my hair. She looked at me. "Okay maybe I don't. I'm just afraid he might cheat again because once again we didn't have sex in weeks." I said.

"Of course! You just gad a baby! He can't be that sexually frustrated." She said.

I scrolled through my phone. "But, you're the problem too. You not keeping your man satisfied. Come on Miya you may have two children but you're only like what 26." She said.

"I guess I need to do something right?" I asked. She nodded.

Change the subject. "So how the twins going?" I asked. "Too much to handle. All they do is fight and argue and I have to beat them. Other than that they doing good in school and being popular because I was." She said. I rolled my eyes.

I remember them days. "School used to be fun to go to. But now we grown so we don't have to wake up 6:00 in the morning no more. Speaking of school after Brie turns one I need to start college classes again. I feel like I'm not completed yet." I said.

"I feel you. But guess what?" She asked. I looked up. "I-I um sorta back with Khalil." She said. I jumped up and down. "Ik new it!!" I cheered.

"Where's my man?" I said.

~~~~

"Damn baby!" I moaned as she kissed my neck. She continued to kiss all over me as I smoked.

I'm starting to be in my thirties and I need to get everything out of my system before I fully commit to Miya.

She looked up. "Baby you going to take me out one day." She asked. I sucked my teeth. "Layla baby please don't rush this. We only

"Friends with benefits I know already!" She fussed. She got up and sat on the couch. I followed her and kissed her cheek.

"You still mines." I said holding her cheek. She smiled. "I don't like sharing." She said. I chuckled. "Now go. My roommate should be back from her late classes." She said. I walked to the dorm door.

"I'll hit you up." I said walking out of the door.

I'm in love with a college girl. Well not fully in love but I'm really feeling her. She reminds me so much of Miya when we was younger.

To be continued......