Chapter 7

Miya (Mia)

Today me and Daniel are going to find out the sex on our baby. If only he answer the phone.

It's been two months now and I'm thinking about working things out with Daniel. I hope its too late.

I picked up my phone and called Daniel. It went straight to voicemail. I called again and again and it did the same thing.

This is not him. He would be happy to answer the phone if it was me.

I'll just go to his house. I got up and grabbed my bag and head in the car.

Daniel told me to not drive because I'm pregnant. Usually he would drive me to the doctors office.

~~

I pulled up to his house to see another car. Hmm something ain't right. Spin or Khalil don't drive a range rover.

I got out and waddled to the door. I knocked twice and waited.

A minute later I was still standing here. I checked under the rock to see a spare key.

I unlocked the door and walked in.

It was like a high party in here. The smell of weed hit my nose and I instantly covered my nose.

Dangerous for my baby.

I walked upstairs to find Daniel and I ran into Khalil. "Wassup girl?" He said. "Wheres your friend? We have somewhere to be." I said. He stumbled and laughed.

"Mannn that nigga fucking this girl upstairs." He said bluntly. I got angry and pushed khalil out the way. I walked in to Daniels room and knocked.

The door opened. "What bitch!!" She yelled. I grabbed her neck and pushed her hard to the wall.

She held her neck and found some air to breathe. I walked in to see Daniel laying in bed faded.

I teared up. He's not the same Daniel I knew. "Daniel get up!" I yelled. He sucked his teeth. "Tf you doing here. Remember we're over." He bluntly said.

"Dumbass we have a doctors appointment. Our baby remember!!" I yelled. He sighed. "Ion want it." He mumbled. "What!!" I yelled shedding tears. "Ion want it!! Its too much on my plate!! Come back when its older!!" He yelled.

"Bye bitch!" Another girl said. She walked up to Daniel and lay on him. They kissed and made out in front of me. "Good luck." He said.

I ran out the house and hopped in the car. Miya calm down. He was just high. He didn't mean it.

"Congratulations mam, you're having a boy!" The doctor cheered. I smiled looking at the ultrasound. I looked at my brother and he smiled.

The doctor printed out the pictures and hand them to me. "Congrats and have a nice day" he said walking out.

I smiled looking at the pictures. "I always wanted a son or nephew first." Landon said. I nodded. "I can teach him about the arm-" "my baby is not going to no damn army" i said. He chuckles.

We got up and walked out.

~~~

I walked inside the house and thrown the keys on the counter. Today was something. Daniel doesn't love me or the baby anymore. Ever since I broke up with him he changed.