Chapter 21

Daniel

I looked up to see Cadence crying.

The officer led me back to my seat and I stood up.

"Whats the problem Ma'am?" The judge yelled.

"I- I-" she stuttered.

"Sit down and let me finish!" The judge said.

She sat down. The judge looked back at the paper and sighed.

"According to Daniel Dwayne Simmons- "

I crossed my fingers.

"You are! The father." She said. The court cheered.

Minutes layer everyone calm down getting ready for the next announcement. "Cadence and Miya may you both stand up please?" She said.

They stood up and walked upfront.

"Cadence- I'm sorry but- Caden is not your child." The judge said. I grinned but I felt sorry for her at the same time.

"I can explain and confess. When my baby was born I gave it up for adoption without knowing the gender or nothing. When I went to work I saw Daniel new baby so I took him thinking i had so I put him up for adoption too. I didn't want since Daniel didn't want me. Soon I went back to get my baby back and I thought he was a boy plus he kinda look like me so I adopted him." Cadence said crying.

She sat down and I was confused about why I was up here. "Miya according to these results, Caden Simmons is your child." I covered my mouth and shed tears.

Daniel got up and hugged me.

Miya

"It's him Daniel. DJ !" I cried with tears of joy.

Cadence tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and grinned. Moments later I punched her hard in the jaw. She fell back.

"That's for taking my baby bitch!" I yelled.

Security grabbed me and led me out of the court.

~~~~

Minutes later Daniel walked out and the whole court walked out.

I hugged Daniel once again and he chuckled. "I'm glad you hit her. I would've did it myself but she's a woman." He said.

"What else the judge say?" I asked. "Well she laughed and ended her court date until next week which is Cadence hearing for kidnapping." He said.

I nodded. "So you don't love me anymore?" He asked. I sighed. I knew this was coming.

"I will always love you Daniel. Let's just focus on being parents." I smiled.

He smiled back and hugged me.

"Congratulations guys." London said coming out of no where. We separated and turned around.

She looked pissed but played it off. I don't want your man. I already have one.

She walked up to Diggy and kissed him. "Well Ariana probably waiting for me outside so I'm gonna go-"

"No wait Miya! I'm having a dinner party later and I would like for you and Chris to come as well." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "I'll be there." I said walking off.

~~~~

"Baby!" I called Chris walking in the house.

"He's not here." Joyce said walking out of the kitchen. "You must be Miya." She said. I nodded.

"We was supposed to meet at the family reunion. I heard you couldn't make it." She said.

"Yeah I'm in a tough situation and I'm involved in a court trail." I said pouring me a glass of kool aid.

She grinned. "I love your dress. Chris bought you that?" She asked.

I turned to her. I shook my head. "I usually buy my own clothes. He'll buy some anyway." I said.

"You met Karrueche ?" she asked. Okay so wassup with these questions. "Chris best friend right?" I said.

She smiled. "She's cool." I said.

"They've been best friends ever since we moved in by her parents. They was playing every day in the yard. I knew they were meant for each other." She said.

I raised and eyebrow. What she's trying to say. I don't have time for crazy moms.

"I remember when he dated Rihanna. I don't know what he was thinking. When Kae came into town I hooked them up together. Let's say things got nasty and they broke up. Oh well." She said.

This lady crazy. "Well let me go! I have a show to catch." She said grabbing her bag heading for the door.

"Oh and by the way, I think they at this party at Tyga house." She said getting in her car. She took off and I rushed to get my keys.

~~~

I parked  at Tyga mansion and knocked on the door. It opened to see one of the Migos Offset.

"Wassup girl!" He said. I rolled my eyes and walked in. I looked for Chris but I couldn't find him.

I found trey and he was high asf. "Wassup Miya! What you doing here!" He yelled. The music was loud so I got closer.

"Where's Chris?" I asked. He looked confused. "I thought yall was over?" He said.

I turned red. He played me?

"Where is Chris?" I turned to Tyga.

He looked at Trey. "Shit bout to go down! He's upstairs." He said.

I turned quickly and sprinted up the stairs. I searched every room until I heard moaning.

I opened the door to see Karrueche and Chris having sex.

I'm not going to shed tears.

I'm beating that bitch ass!!

I pounced on Karrueche and beat that ass. Chris jumped up putting on his clothes.

He tried to pull me off but I punched him right in his face. He fell back.

Karrueche was already knocked out on the ground. "Why!" I yelled.

"I-I I'm sorry it's just that!" Chris said.

"You know what Chris. I heard about you playing me and It's not cute! You used me Chris! Do I look like a DAMN TOY!" I yelled.

Karrueche got up and put on her clothes.

Chris came to her side and laughed.

"I'M PREGNANT CHRIS AND YOU PLAYED ME? You knocked me up." I said in the verge of tears.

"He doesn't want you! Don't you understand." Karrueche said.

I ran to attack her but security grabbed me. "Take her outside. Miya you on your own with that baby. It's not mines because you was messing around before I did." Chris said.

Before I knew it. Security threw me out of Tyga mansion and the paparazzi was outside.

I wanted to cry so bad but I didn't show it.

I still had somewhere to go. Dinner with Daniel.

 Dinner with Daniel

To be continued....