Chapter 5

Miya (Mia)

Moments before Daniel walked in..

I wiped my eyes as i sat in the car. Once again my dad and my brother not going to support me. I wonder if they'll still let me in college while Im pregnant.

I sighed and got out the car. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around to see nothing but the dark parking lot. I shook my hear and walked upstairs to the apartment.

As I was walking up the steps I almost slipped on a piece of paper. I picked it up and it read. "Watch how you walk up and down the steps" in red.

I shook it off and continued to carefully walk up the steps until I reached the door of the apartment.

~~~~

I sighed as I looked in the mirror. Im starting to get fat, my cheeks are growing and my feet are swollen. I really need Daniel right now.

Daniel

Currently in the last chapter

I walked upstair to hear the shower running. She didn't see the message ? Im gonna need more security. I walked into the bathroom to see a message on the mirror saying "I want you Daniel! We need you..."

What the hell!! "Miya " I called.
She sticked her head out the shower. "Come out the shower." I said. She looked at me weird.

She turned the water off and threw a towel on. I glanced at the floor to see a slippery substance on the floor. "Wait!!" I yelled as she stepped out the shower.

Before she stopped she stepped out and slipped. I jumped just in time to catch her. She took a breath after she landed on me. "Damn girl" i said laying on the floor. She was on me and she got real heavy.

She giggled and got up. I leaned up and took a sample of the stuff on the floor. Its soap. She gasped as she looked on the mirror.

She read the message out loud and gasped. "When you walked in the bathroom, you didn't see the message on the mirror?" I asked. She shook her head. "It was clean when I walked in. The whole house was clean." She added.

I looked down. "When I walked in the house was nearly trashed. Someone wants me. Really bad." I said. She looked at me.

"Aww no. Your crazy ass fans found you again." She said. I shook my head. "And they're still here." I said.

We heard glass breaking down stairs. We looked at each other and ran downstairs.

Of course I stopped running because I was pregnant. Daniel already beat me to the bottom and Im still going down the stair case.

I walked downstairs to see more writing on the walls.