"7"

Roman stopped and entered her from behind roughly and at a fast pace pounding her in and out.

"Oh fuck Roman yes daddy make me cum again"

"Yeah baby back that ass up on daddy's dick"

"Fucking shit yes baby girl just like that make daddy cum"

He gripped her hips and thrusted harder and faster making her scream his name.

"Oh fuck big daddy y y yes" she moaned as she came.

"I I I'm gonna cum f f fuck" he moaned as he came.

They got up and showered to together and made their way to the kitchen Roman went to wake everyone up as Kianna started to make pancakes and eggs and bacon. As Kiki was cooking she said good morning to everyone as they sat and waited for breakfast to be ready. People were having conversations between themselves as Kianna started to think back to last night when Roman had given her an early Christmas present. He had blind folded her and lead her to there front room living area. Kianna could hear a piano playing Roman took the blind fold off of her and as she looked around she saw candles light every where and roses petals. Roman had hired Bruno Mars to play all night so they could dance all night together.

"Omg Roman is that Bruno Mars"

"Yes baby merry Christmas I love you"

"I love you too" she said as she hugged him and Bruno started to play when I was your man.

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now our song on the radio but it don't sound the same when our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name"

They continued to slow dance as Bruno kept playing his songs on the piano the next song that played was just the way you are.

"I love you baby and I just wanted you to know that"

"I love you too"

After dancing all night to every Bruno song they headed to the play room. Kianna's memory was interrupted by JoJo running over to her to say good morning.

"Good morning Kiki's merry Christmas"

"Morning my JoJo merry Christmas"

Breakfast was ready so everyone made their plates and sat and ate before they all let the kids lose to open their gifts.

"Alright is everyone done eating now" Kiki ask.

"Yeah" all the kids said.

As the kids sat and waited for the adults to pass out their gifts Kianna cleaned up the kitchen when she was finished she sat down on Roman's lap and watched all the kids open their gifts.

"Oh wow this is awesome" they said.

"Oh god look at what I got" one of the kids said.

When the kids finished opening their gifts they ask if they could go outside and play in the snow.

"Mommy can we please go play in the snow pleaseeee" JoJo ask Kiki.

"Yes you can in a second but your daddy and I want to give one last present"

Roman walked out on his office with a puppy in his hands and brought it over to JoJo"

"Merry Christmas JoJo" they both told her.

"Oh my god is that a puppy"she ask.

"Yes baby girl is it we love you and since you are 10 now we thought it was time to get you one"