Chapter Nine - Ex-Girlfriend

Raya's P.O.V

A lean figure decked in Prada stepped out from the golden car that sat twenty feet away from us. The figure turned, revealing a beautiful face shrouded partially by Channel sunglasses. A gorgeous orange dress flowed from two narrow straps hugging her shoulders, stopping a couple inches short of her knees. Blonde curls seemed to bounce angelically off her shoulders, swinging forward to frame her face. Balancing on 4-inch heels, she removed her sunglasses and smiled, waving at Blaine.

My eyes narrowed as soon as I got over the shock of her beauty. The girl currently after my boyfriend was a Greek goddess! What had I done to deserve this? Surely shaving cream and cheetos did not call for this level of karma! I sighed as Blaine's arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He was showing this seductress that he was taken and I was grateful for it. I beamed at him, looking over my shoulder and craning my neck to meet his lips.

Blaine smiled reassuringly at me and kept me in his hold while Stephany walked by. Her dress was blowing slightly, courtesy of the wind, threatening to reveal more than I cared to see. She ignored me, smiling at Blaine even though he hadn't returned her earlier wave. That girl couldn't take a hint! She greeted Blaine with a flirty hello - even her voice screamed sexy - and slipped her sunglasses off to reveal stunning emerald eyes. Blaine replied, but only to be polite.

Stephany giggled, crinkling her sparkling green eyes before gracefully walking in the front door. She didn't knock, I guess she's considered family here. I smiled uncomfortably at Blaine before he sighed and asked, "You really want to stay here?"

I nodded, "I want to give your parents a chance, and I want them to give me one."

Blaine sighed, smiling tightly. "Alright, then," he muttered, "let's get this overwith."

He held the door open for me and I stepped in, relaxing once his hand slipped through mine. When I finally noticed my surroundings, I gasped. We had entered a giant foyer. The white tile floors glistened, not a speck of dirt or dust touching any surface in the room. The windows let sunlight in, causing the huge chandelier to sparkle above us. The black iron curled out, crystals clinging to the curves and candles sat on top of it all. It was the most beautiful chandelier I've ever seen.

A staircase climbed up to our left, straightening out above us like an indoor balcony before continuing along the walls. Blaine noticed me looking around in awe and offered to give me a tour. I happily agreed and we started up the steps. Doors littered the purely white walls, no doubt leading to suites and master bedrooms that screamed elegance just like everything else in this place. I let my brown eyes take everything in. This mansion is gorgeous.

Stephany appeared at the end of a hallway, humming and looking down at an iPhone while Blaine and I scrambled for a place to hide. Blaine stuffed me in a closet but there wasn't room for him so he ducked behind a house plant. A desperate measure, but we hoped she'd be too involved with her phone to notice. I watched from a crack, my eye taking in her every move.

She stuffed her phone in her pocket, walking closer to Blaine's hiding spot. I cringed, praying she wouldn't notice. Too late. She giggled and pulled Blaine up from the floor.

"Silly boy! What are you doing down there?" She flipped her perfectly styled hair flirtatiously over her shoulder.

Blaine tried not to look at my hiding place and laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "You found me!" He proclaimed, weakly.

Stephany didn't see through his obvious facade, all too happy to commence a huge flirting session. Blaine stood there, only muttering polite responses to her overly-enthusiastic questions and flirty comments. Finally, she giggled...AGAIN, and skipped away. I sighed in relief. Watching her made me want to puke but Blaine had shown no response, of course. Not that she'd noticed or cared.