"Mom please I'm fine and Roman isn't at fault he didn't pushed me down the stairs"

"No he didn't but it's is his fault that his past is catching up with him"

"Mom I love you I gotta go" she hung because even though she blamed Roman she didn't want to hear her mother say I told you so.

She finished eating her lunch when she was done she noticed Roman had text her his text read.

"Hey I went to go pick up JoJo from school I'm going to shower and then be by later to see you if that's okay"

"I guess that's fine I know JoJo will want to see me could you please bring me my work computer and some more clothes"

"yes of course I will is it okay if I stay with you again"

"If you want to"

"I only want to if you want me to"

"Sure"

She decided to get out of bed and walk around so she could go home the next day she also didn't want to be in this rut she was in or the depressed state she seemed to find herself in. She hated being depressed because it made her feel weak and she wasn't weak at all. She was walking down the hall of the hospital when she heard a song playing on a nearby radio it was Stevie nick's landslide and in that moment she felt sad all over again and started to cry.

A nurse had helped her back to her room when she found her sitting in the hall way crying and she was so upset that they had to sedate her again and they were really against it because they wanted to make sure she would be released the next day. If she kept this up not only would she have to stay in the hospital longer they would have to admit her into a mental hospital and no one wanted that her for.

When Roman had returned with JoJo and Kianna's things the nurse mentioned to him what had happened when he was gone. He told JoJo to let Kianna sleep and to do her home work as he got into the bed with Kianna and held her and whispered in her ear.

"Baby it's going to be okay I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere we will get through this together I love you"

He kissed her cheek and rubbed her back and continued to whisper into Kianna's ear says she slept.

"I know you hate me right now because you blame me but I want you to know that we can always have another baby when you're ready to, you're my life and I want you to have the world and everything in it"

She was starting to wake up and rolled over to face Roman and said, "I don't hate you I'm just mad at you" she kissed him on the lips before she spoke again.

"I know you are and I'm trying to make it right I'm not going to stop at nothing until Ava and her a compliance are found" Roman said.

"Can I ask you something"

"Sure I brought you your things" he told her.

"No not that I'm cold will you keep me warm please"

"Of course" he wrapped his arms around her body and held her tight and covered them up as Kiki helped JoJo with her home work.

Roman and Kianna stayed in bed like that for while until it was time for dinner they all ate dinner together as they played a game of gold fish with Jojo.

"Hey that's cheating daddy" JoJo said.

"You can't be looking at Kiki's cards and then ask for them" JoJo said as they all laughed.

"JoJo you're suppose to just go with it not call me out on it"

"Oh my god y'all are something else" Kianna said.

"This is why no one plays with you daddy because you cheat too much" the little girl said.

Once they were done eating and playing Roman had Kelsey Jojo's sitter come pick her up and take her home and stay the night with her and take her to school in the morning because Roman was going to be staying with Kianna and taking her home with him tomorrow once she got released.

"Bye JoJo be good and I'll see you tomorrow" Kiki told her.

"Bye Kiki goodnight see you tomorrow" Jojo said.

"Bye baby girl daddy loves you see you after school tomorrow"

"Okay bye daddy goodnight love you"

As JoJo left Roman and Kianna got ready for bed themselves Roman was going to wait until Kianna was asleep before he got into bed with her. He wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible so while she slept he was in a chair that was in front of a table he grabbed a pen and paper and started to write down how he was feeling in a letter to Kianna.

When he was done writing to it was about 2 am and Kianna was out cold and finally stopped having nightmares so Roman slowly got into bed with her whispered in her ear before he finally fell asleep himself.

"Goodnight baby girl I love you"

"Ummm" Kiki managed to say back as Roman held her tight he kissed her cheek and went to bed until the next morning.