Roman had just got off the phone with Brian and he was checking his emails and came across one for an unknown person that read.

"Hey big daddy hope you enjoyed yourself this morning because that's the last time you will ever get to fuck her again if I can't have you no one can"

Roman was livid and sent the email to Brian and than continued to read his emails and opened up Kianna's and read hers.

Mr. Reigns,

Attached are some sketches I would like your opinion on please look them over and let me know what you think. Before I have them sent to a design team thank you.

Kiki

P.S.

I love you!

Roman thought about replying back to her email after he looked over her sketches and saw that she wanted to do a baby line he smiled and text instead. She was on his mind since he left her in the car this morning after their sexual encounter.

"Hey baby I got your email and I think you should do the baby line it will turn out great let's do dinner tonight"

"I'm glad you like the idea and yes to dinner see you later"

"I can't wait I'm gonna tap that ass so good you won't be walking straight for a week"

"Oh really tell me what you want to do to me big daddy"

"I'm gonna shove my dick down your throat and then I'm going to ram my dick so hard into your tight pussy you'll beg me to stop as you're screaming my name"

"Oh daddy tell me more"

"How about you come over and I'll show you"

"I wish I could baby but I got way too much to do before we have to go pick up JoJo"

''Why do you have to leave me like this" he had sent her a dick pic of his hard on.

"Sorry daddy maybe this will help you" she sent him a pic of her boobs.

Kianna headed to her design room to get to work on her new baby line before she needed to leave for the day and go pick up JoJo from school with Roman. They're working hard on her newest design and some up coming dresses from a movie premiere. Kianna was hard at work when she received a flower delivery from Roman they were long stem white rose 24 of them to be exact they were so beautiful. The card that was with it read

"Because I love you with all my heart see you tonight for dinner RR"

She sent Roman a text thanking him for the flowers and letting him know that she would be meeting him in 10 minutes at Jojo's school.

"Words can not express how much I love you and thank you for the amazing flowers they are perfect I'll be leaving here in 10 minutes to meet you at JoJo's  school see you soon"

But little did Kianna know that someone was waiting and lurking in the shadows for her she had forgotten something she wanted to give JoJo so she needed to go back up to her office to get. They were working on the elevators all day so she took the stairs up to her office and once she got what she needed she headed back down the stairs to head back to the lobby and out the door.

She was on the 3rd floor stair well making her way down when she ran into a familiar face walking up passed her she glance at the woman who she thought looked a lot like Ava but she wasn't too sure because when she went to turn around to see who this person was and the next thing you know. She was being pushed down the stairs hitting every step until she came to a stop. She was coming in and out of consciousness not able to move but she could feel this horrible pain in her stomach and what felt like blood coming from her head.