"He's here" Katie whispered.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Reigns"

"Like wise, this is my assistant Cherry Bell"

"Ms. Bell" Kianna said as she brushed them off.

"Let's get to work shall we" Kianna ask them.

The three of them walked over to the design room as Kianna told them to have a seat and once that happened Cherry took it upon herself to sit on Roman's lap and he did nothing to stop her. Kianna just ignore their antics and went back to taking notes and adjusting the outfits as Roman would put his two cents in ever now and then.

"I like this look but I don't like the color of it" Roman said.

"Well what color did you prefer" Kianna ask him as he turned to Cherry and ask her.

"What color do you want pookie" he ask her.

"Green" Cherry replied as she kissed Roman right in front of everyone one and Cherry place her hand on Roman's face flashing the ring on her finger so Kiki could see it.

"Awww look so sweet I see he gave you the exact same ring he gave me a few days ago enjoy my sloppy seconds bitch" Kianna said as she walked away.

Roman couldn't help but to laugh at how jealous Kianna was being towards Cherry he had her right where he wanted her or did he. After about an hour of Roman and Cherry flirting and Kianna putting up with Roman's bullshit they broke for an hour lunch.

"Alright everyone go to lunch and meet back here in 1 hour, Stacy you too have all the call transferred to voicemail"

"Yes Ms. Rico"

"Thank you Stacy you may go now"

As everyone left for lunch Kianna sat down at a table and started to reorganize her sketch book when she realized that Roman and Cherry were still there. She looked up at them and sighed.

"Why are you still here Mr. Reigns" she ask him.

"I want to have a talk with you and Cherry"

"No thank you please leave your presence is no longer required."

"I wasn't asking Ms. Rico I'm telling you"

"And who the fuck do you think you are giving me orders get out or I'll have security throw you out!"

"Sit down and shut up both of you" Roman demanded at both Kiki and Cherry.

"Now I need the two of you to get long and co exist because the both of you will be accompanying me on a business trip in 2 weeks."

"What no I can't just go on business trips with you I have a business to run if you hadn't notice" Kianna said.

"I'm asking you to please accompany me"

"And my answer is no"

"Then you leave me no choice Ms. Rico the whole world is soon know your secret past"

"Do it and I'll just call my lawyer and sue your ass"

          They all sat in silence before Kianna spoke again she picked up her phone to call Katie to check her schedule to see if she could accommodate this business trip she didn't know why she was doing it but she felt like she had to.

"Katie I know your still here can you please tell me what my schedule looks like in two weeks?"

"That's when you will be on vacation with Ms. Griffin."

"Great she's gonna kill me if I cancel again"

"Would you like me to break the news to her"

"No Katie I'll do it she's my best friend it's better if it comes from me but please change it to me going on a business trip with Mr. Reigns"