Mr. Reigns,

     It was a pleasure working with you as well I really did have a wonderful time and I think you're starting to grow on me. I did receive your ideas and have my design team working on them so you can take a look at them tomorrow when you come how is 10am work for you? I have also sent you some ideas as well please let me know what you think. Thank you for sending Tyler to pick me up this morning but it's not necessary and I'm sorry to hear about the client you lost but I know the man you are you won't let them slip away. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Kianna

Roman wasn't really mad at Kianna but he still took his frustration out on her when he emailed her back he knew it was wrong but he didn't really care he was madder than hell at everyone and everything and it didn't help matters when a tmz headline popped up on the tv playing in his office as if things couldn't get any worse they just did.

Tmz headline: "Billionaire mogul Roman Reigns and high in dollar fashionista Kianna Rico Manhattan's newest couple or just business partners." "Looks like they are mixing business with pleasure" and a picture attached of them dancing at the grand opening of Dance with Me in Miami. Roman shut his tv off typed up an email to Kianna and sent it, he than called into Cherry's office.

"Ms. Bell I need you in my office"

"But I'm in the middle a conference call Mr. Reigns can this wait"

"No and don't make me ask you again, get that ass in here now," he demanded from her.

Cherry walked in and looked at Roman like what fuck is going on. "How can I help you today Mr. Reigns?"

"Shut up and get on your knees now" he commanded her.

She dropped to her knees and unzipped Roman's pants and let his deal spring out she pumped her hands up and down his shaft.

"Fuck yeah that's it baby"

"Did you miss me daddy"

"Yes baby daddy missed you" Roman grabbed cherry's hair and shoved her head further down on his dick and force her to deep throat him.

"Does she suck you better than me daddy" as she had him balls deep she continued to suck his dick faster he knew he would release soon.

"Fuck baby, no one is as good as you are baby, shit I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out.

           Roman got redressed and Cherry was ready for him she was bent over on his desk. Kianna had just ordered lunch and she decided to take Roman lunch and surprise him to see if she could help him release some stress from both of their hectic work days. As Kianna was sitting and enjoying her lunch she checked her emails and saw an email from Roman it made her smile.

Ms. Rico,

           These sketches you sent me are not needed but I appreciate the afford just please have my ideas set up for me at 10am tomorrow. How you learned about my business affairs is really none of your concern. And as for Tyler I was being nice and wanting to make sure nothing happened to you but I'll call him off. I'm sorry to have to say this but if you haven't seen the media yet I think it's best that we call a quits I'm not ready to have my personal life all over the media again. Good day!

Roman

What the fuck is his problem she thought to herself, fine he wants to be a dick then he can tell me this shit to my face. Kianna got in a taxi after she was done with lunch and headed to Roman's to give him a piece of her mind. Once she got there she ignored Leah at the front desk and headed straight to his office. After seeing the tmz report online she understood what he meant and she wanted to talk to him about it. When she walked into his office she was shocked at the sight she saw. Cherry bent over his desk and him plowing into her as they both moaned out.