"Can we talk for a little bit about last night I hate the way we left things?" Roman asks sincerely.

"I think you made yourself pretty clear last night, when we get back to Manhattan we go back to just being business partners and that's it no more sex if you don't feel how I feel than we shouldn't be doing this at all." She said with attitude.

"You can't really be mad at me for telling you the truth I'm sorry I can't be that man for you, I want to be trust me I do but I just can't." he sighed and went to get dressed.

Kianna sighed and went to where Roman was at and talked to him," Look I'm sorry I'm not mad at you I'm more mad at myself for letting things get this far and I understand you still have feelings for your wife but you have to think would she really not want you to find love again?" she ask him as she kissed his cheek and watched him shave his face.

"I don't know what my wife would have wanted me to do because we never really talked about it." As he turned around to face Kianna he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"You really have to stop sending me mixed signals, you say one thing but your actions tell me a different story." She said as she pulled his hands off of her waist and turned to walk away.

He grabbed her by the hand and kept her from walking away and said, "I didn't say I didn't have feelings for you because I do."

"But" she said as she wanted waited for him to respond.

"But I just want to take things slow and start over because the last thing I want to do is hurt you and I'm sorry if I have that wasn't my intention at all." They both hugged each other for a long time before Kianna spoke.

"Okay we will to take things slow and start over now let's go play some golf before it gets too late."

                They both walked out of their room and headed to a golf course to play and get some ideas for Roman's golf line. They held hands the entire time and even though Roman didn't want a relationship with Kianna he enjoyed being around her and she enjoyed being around him. They were having a good time playing golf and making fun of each other especially when Roman had to teach Kianna how to play because she didn't know how to play golf.

"Who came up with this game must have nothing better to do because a grown ass man hitting balls into a hole must have no sex life." She said as they both laughed together.

"I'm just saying or he could be an arrogant asshole like you" she laughed and he smacked her ass for being so rude.

"Watch it woman you're asking for it" as he planted a kiss on her.

"Okay I have an idea the next person who makes it in has to flash the other" Kianna said jokingly.

"You have a deal Ms. Rico, get ready to show me that ass" she laughed and he did too.

"Who said anything about me having to show you anything." As she smiled Roman licked his lips.

Unfortunately for Kianna she lost the bet and had to flash Roman so as they moved to the next hole Roman was distracted so Kianna quickly called his name and flashed him.

"Hey, big daddy." She lifted up her shirt and flashed him her boobs and Roman's reaction was priceless.

"Oh my fucking God your nuts!" he told her as he was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, she pulled her shirt down as Roman walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"You like what you see" she ask him and he kissed her neck she could feel his erection.

                After they were done playing golf they went to go have lunch at a nearby bar as Tyler drove them around Roman got a call from his daughter JoJo. As roman talked to his daughter Kianna checked her emails and replied back to a few she also listened in on Roman conversation with his daughter she didn't realize  how different he acts when she is around like he is a new person.