"I would hate to leave you alone but if I do that then everyone will know your secret past of being a porn star" as he sent her a video attached to the text.

Kianna opened his text and saw the video of her having sex with her face down and ass up she was livid and didn't have time for his games. "Fine you win I'm about to head over to my rehearsal now so if you make it quick I'll be waiting for you in my design room no one is here see you in 10 minutes Mr. Reigns"

"I'll make it quick baby girl I know today is a big day for you, did you get my roses I sent you?"

"Yes I did and thank you I guess see you when you get here" Kianna prepared herself for when Roman arrived as much as she hated having to be at his beck in call she wanted to teach him a lesson of her own that to can play this game and she always plays it better.

                        Roman quickly ran over to Kianna's office and for this afternoon delight that he so desperately wanted since he had his way with her the day before. He couldn't get his mind off of her and the way she made him feel when he was fucking her he wanted her not just in his bed but in his world he wanted to wake up next to her every day. As he flashed back to dream he had of her last night that made him realize that what he did to her was wrong and all he could think about was trying to make it right. He had finally made it to House of Kouture and walked in and call out for Kianna.

"Kianna I'm here" he called out for her as she walked out of the dressing room in nothing but a black silk robe. "Fuck me" Roman told himself as he licked his lips and walked over to her he wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her neck and earlobe.

"Mmm baby daddy has missed you so much" he said as he caressed her breast from the outside of her robe.

Kianna pushed him away and said, "Stop it you're not gonna get way with this that easily" as she pushed him into the dressing room and on to the bench that was in there.

Roman laughed and said "Have you forgotten who you are talking to" as he pulled open her robe and started sucking on her nipples and squeezing her breast.

Kianna straddled him on his lap and pulled away from him and spoke, "You're in my house now I make the rules no touching the merchandise."

           Roman smiled as she put his hand at his side and started to rip his shirt open and started to kiss his neck and chest as she made her way down to his penis. She pulled down his sweat pants and reviled his dick and stuck it in her mouth and started sucking it up and down as she twirled her tongue around the tip of his dick, Roman moaned out.

"Oh fucking shit stop teasing me baby"

"You like that daddy?" As she had him balls deep in her mouth he continued to moan.

" Make daddy cum all down your throat" as his release started to approach.

Kianna continued to deep throat Roman as she felt him cum down her throat, Roman let out a huge moan. "I- I'm coming baby fuck!" As Roman picked her up and brought her to his lap he started to caress her body and kiss her neck as she let out light moans.

"What did I tell you about touching the merchandise Mr. Reigns" as she pulled his big manly hands off of her ass and moved them back to his side. She stood up and slapped him in the face as she did that he got angry and was about put her in her place but she started fondling his dick and he quickly forgot about the slap to the face. Kianna stuck his huge long dick inside of her and started to ride his dick up and down.

"Fuck daddy your dick feels so good in my pussy" she said as she rode Roman's dick faster.

"Yeah baby ride daddy's dick, oh my god your pussy is so tight it feels so fucking good!" As Kianna kept bouncing up and down on him.