Queens Of New York (pt.1)

Start from the beginning

I sigh in relief and pull my seat back to relax as I put my jacket over me. "God, it's so cold out here it can snow any moment!" it was time for cuddle season and quick! I turned on the heat and laid back. 

She turned her gear shift into reverse to get out of her spot and began driving out the venue center. "after this party let's go shopping babe, a simple little parka won't do."

and for once I agreed with her on a decent shopping trip, a light threaded parka will not do, we needed coats, scarves and hats, gloves, boots and leg warmers. However she was against me going to Target and The North Face for my essential fall/winter attire. But to shop block her I always said "my pay, my way" meaning if I am getting paid I can get what I want, where I want and she can't say differently so if she was paying for my things I'd have to let her take me to some over priced store. 

She nodded. "very well but I want this time." she pouted towards me quickly then back to the road. 

The ride home was long-- so long I became fast asleep during it while she drove. I had a dream, we were happy and that we got married and nothing separate us... Ever. It was peaceful the way we made love and all was good. 

It was perfect until I woke up, I actually was enjoying that dream! But I woke up to the real thing, in a haze. "babe wake up." I couldn't get up however, I was still stuck inside my sleep mode. So I heard a car door slam shut and another open then someone lift me. 

I was being carried for quite sometime in bridal style until the door to our home was being unlocked and I lain on red couch with a fuzzy pillow underneath my head. My shoes taken off and another pillow under my feet. "I'm going to order pizza babe, you stay put for me okay?"

I turn to my side and just relax until I got myself together. I watch her sit on the stool by the coffee table as she orders. "yes, exactly a florentine half with pineapple pizza." she ordered. 

Gosh, even when she was just filling out an order her voice was incredibly sexy and simply silky. Soon after ordering, I got out of my trace and took off my jacket. "sorry about that-- it must have been another sleep paralysis, I could barely move." I explain as I'm slumping over towards her, still a little fresh on my feet. 

Her face is struck with concern as she grasps her own cheeks like a worried mother would about their child; eyes watering at the bit then she yanked me into her arms with her dainty long fingers in my hair and kissed my forehead. "oh baby girl you poor thing," lifted from my feet and legs wrapped around her as they dangle from the stool. She kisses me on the lips ever so softly but this one was short. I could tell Eliza was too worried to put passion fully in front. She carried me all the way to my room. 

I shook my head before letting her open my door. "I don't wanna sleep alone in my room tonight mama, please--" I begged her but quickly enough she shot me down. "you're gonna sleep better alone in your room, I know some of the things you see in my room scare you, I'm gonna be watching over you so don't fret." she said. Suddenly I calmed down and let her take me into my room.