Your Guardian Angel

If i was good at that kind of stuff, i would make an edit and play this song. But sadly, I literally have no idea how to do that so you'll just have to imagine one and put up with a one-shot

When I see your smile, tears run down my face I can't replace.

There was no doubt in any mind (except perhaps hers) that Chat Noir loved Ladybug.

And now that I am strong I have figured out how this world turns cold and it breaks my soul

He showed it in his lovesick glances, his gentle and caring smiles, his affectionate nicknames and the fierceness with which he fought with whenever she was in danger.

And I know deep down inside me I can be the one

In fact, he was the reason most of Paris believed them to be dating. He threw down everything to catch her, he cast aside even the villain in order to save her from death, and every time she may berate him for not focusing on the akuma, Paris knew he hurt. Nino knew he hurt. 

I will never let you fall,

Adrien Agreste, the boy underneath Chat Noir's black mask, completely and totally loved Ladybug and all he wanted was for her to be happy and alive and breathing and living and laughing and loving, even if she wasn't loving him, because that's what you do when you're in love. You put aside your happiness for theirs, even if they don't deserve it.

I'll stand up with you forever

And every night, standing by her side, while she would survey the city, his eyes would be on her. On her dazzling blue eyes that held a whole world of emotions in them, on her feathery light hair that brushed her shoulders in the wind, on her galaxy of freckles across her pale cheeks that were infinitely more interesting to map than the stars before them, on her lips chapped with the cold, dry winds and the insane busyness that kept her from checking to take care of herself. 

I'll be there for you through it all,

Ladybug was strong. He only aspired to be strong enough to support her, to save her, because she was more important than his whole life, than his whole world. He would give up anything if it meant she was safe. 

Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

He had proved this so many times. Timebreaker, when he faded from existence in order to protect his spotted partner. Dark Cupid, when he flipped them around in order to take the hit himself without knowing the consequences. Copycat, when he ignored her demands in order to face the akuma himself because he knew, that with Cataclysm, he could kill her. 

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Seasons are changing and waves are crashing

He lifted her up so many times, lifting her spirits and lifting her to rise above and win the battle. Stoneheart, encouraging her pass her insecurities and doubts and prove to them that she was a hero. 

and stars are falling all for us

When he was in danger, her feelings for him were apparent, in both forms. Lady Wifi, when he was trapped in the freezer and she used up her lucky charm in order to save him. Timebreaker, her panicked and furious state when he faded peacefully. Simon Says, protecting his civilian form to a bigger extent than necessary. Volpina, nearly giving up her miraculous for him. 

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter, I can show you I'll be the one.

But when he wasn't in a life-threatening situation, she kept him at arms length, shutting down every attempt and rolling her eyes and keeping her eyes easily off him.