Poetry

"All right class, get out your books and write a poem. I'll be sharing them with the class anonymously," Ms Bustier directs the class, and Marinette immediately gets to work. She decides to draw inspiration from her two loves - Adrien Agreste and Chat Noir. One she fell for in the very beginning, the other worked his way into her heart and she can't get him to leave, just like a real cat. But who to write about? If she writes about Adrien it might be too obvious... Chat it is then.

After about ten minutes, Ms Bustier collects the papers and shuffles through them. Randomly picking out one, she clears her throat and reads it out, while Marinette and Adrien both have minor heart attacks.

"I hate your stupid puns
I hate how they make me laugh
I hate your stupid smirk
I hate how it makes me smile
I hate your stupid flirting
And how you call me Princess
I hate how you make my heart flutter
I hate how confused you make me feel
I hate how you make me want you not him
And I hate how it all makes me love you more
My knight in shining amour. Yes, very romantic poem. Good job whoever wrote this." Ms Bustier nods and reads about three more, neither of the two in the love square paying attention.

Ugh, knight in shining amour. Chat would be proud of that one. Yeah, she's definitely showing it to him later. A knight in shining amour for his princess. Ahh, princess <3. While this goes through Marinette's head, Adrien slowly freaks out. A KNIGHT IN SHINING AMOUR. He neeeeeds to tell that to his Princess! She would love it for sure!

OH GOD WHAT IF IT WAS HIS PRINCESS WHO WROTE THAT?! She loves Chat?! Who was the other guy she mentioned?! Most of all... why was he suddenly jealous?!

"Drowning in ocean blue,
Forever thinking of you,
Would give my life for you,
So I may drown in that ocean blue
Such depths in your sapphire pools
How strange to feel their pull
Not the one I expected to love
Yet exactly the one I fell for
Your siren's voice lured me in
Into your eyes of ocean blue
Drowning in that ocean blue
And yet I still can't help loving you. Whoever wrote those two romantic poems were practically made for each other, they were both so cheesy," Ms Bustier chuckled before moving on. Marinette and Adrien both immediately blushed, especially because Adrien had been writing about the girl behind him. Alya and Nino seemed to notice this, and grinned at each other.

Adrienette was real.

Later, that night

"Princess! Your knight in shining amour has arrived!" he purred, entering the blunette's room. She turned on him, hands tantalisingly placed on her hips as she stalked towards him. He tried hard to contain himself, but as soon as she was within reach, he grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against him, inhaling her intoxicating scent of sugar.

"You like drowning in my eyes, huh, kitty?" She whispered in his ear, and he pulled away slightly to stare at her, quirking an eyebrow before dipping his head to softly kiss her neck and nibble at her earlobe. He enjoyed her soft moan and the way her hands gripped slightly at his neck.

"Your poem was just as cheesy. But who's the other guy, Princess?" he growled slightly, and she giggled lightly at how possessive he was being. Her mind muddled by his hands, she blurted out his name without a second thought, or a first thought for that matter.

"His name is Adrien. Everyone in Paris knows him, for being a model, and I guess a lot of girl's like him for being a model, but I like him for his kind heart and his adorable shyness, and... he looks so lonely all the time, Chat. I want to take away that loneliness." Chat Noir glanced at her, surprised that she liked his civilian side. "But I'll just try to be his friend, if that's what you want, kitty." She smiled affectionately and ruffled his hair. He stood shocked - how on earth had he managed to make her fall for both parts of him?

"Nah. I think he loves you, Princess, just as much as I do." He smirked slightly, and let his transformation go. Marinette gaped at the now Adrien Agreste standing in front of her with his trademark Chat Noir smirk on, before smiling lovingly and pulling him down to her for a short, sweet kiss.

"Guess what, kitty cat?" She whispered in his ear as he continued to pepper her face and neck with kisses. He pulled away only to drown in her ocean blue eyes again and whispered back.

"What, Princess?"

She smirked. "I'm Ladybug."

And the rest of what happened that night is only between them.

YOU KNOW I DID NOT INTEND FOR THIS TO TURN OUT TO BE TRASH. BUT IT DID. BUT I ALSO HAVE TO UPDATE. SO FRICK IT, HERE, EAT THIS.

PEACE OUT PEEPS

[2018] disguhstang. like actually so incredibly cheesy. and horrible. yikes. also why does past me keep making things like,,, uncomfortably sexual. it's so obvious that a twelvie wrote this (i know i wasn't twelve but twelvie is a state of mind)