Pranksters

Let's pretend Alya and Marinette have always been BFF's and always gone to the same school, mkay? For the purposes of this one-shot.

"IT'S APRIL FOOLS!!" Marinette jumps for joy and throws her prank pack together. Every year, Alya, Kim, Max and herself go around pranking teachers and students alike. Marinette always brings whoopie cushions, whipped cream, butter, wigs and 'presents'. In these presents are the funniest, most disgusting or most terrifying things you could safely get in a box. And because Adrien was new this year, and didn't know about their tradition, he would be pranked HARD.

Yes, this particular day would be hard for Marinette, but with Kim and Max and Alya, she could be normal around Adrien for once.

Slinging the duffle bag over her shoulder along with her regular school bag and her purse, she gives her parents a kiss before running to school to meet the three early. Alya usually brings makeup, permanent markers, laughing gas (don't ask how), helium (stashed away in a closet), balloons, spray paint and she films everything that happens. Kim is the executor, usually carrying out all the pranks, and Max provides information about everyone.

"Marinette! Right on time. Got the checklist?" Alya exchanges a smirk with her best friend. "Helium in the boy's bathroom first. We're going to use three canisters, and Kim's gonna replace it twice." Kim nods and ties a scarf around his face so he doesn't inhale the helium, and we run off to get the canisters.

Today is going to be greaaaat.

In class

Adrien walks in to find a note and a box on his desk and Marinette and Alya laughing their heads off while Nino sits there scowling. He read the note first.

Chocolates from your secret admirer! XX.

Confused, he opens the box, then jumps back and yells at the huge hairy spider that just jumped out, not noticing Marinette and Alya laughing harder and high-fiving. Another note is on the lid.

Happy April Fools.

"Uh, Nino? Who put this here?" He asks his friend, his heart still beating in shock. He still doesn't notice Marinette picking up the spider and placing it in a box which has the label of 'Fluffy'.

"Swore to secrecy, but they're the same people who did this to my voice." His voice is squeaky and high-pitched, and Adrien can't help but laugh. Now he knew why Nino was scowling earlier!

"Once this day is over, we'll tell all, Adrien. Promise." Surprisingly, it's not Alya who says this, but Marinette, still snickering at Nino's voice. She smirks and winks at him before pulling out a box from a bag that she's never brought before. "Chocolate, anyone?" She grins and pops one in her mouth.

Nino grumbles and reaches out to grab one. Eating it, his eyes widen and his face goes red. "Holy shi- Damn it, Marinette! How are you so innocent every other day of the year apart from this one?!" He glares at the blunette who gives him an overall innocent look.

"Whatever do you mean Nino? These are just regular chocolates. See?" She pops another in her mouth and smirks slyly. "Adrien, would you like one?" Cautiously, I take one from her and place it in my mouth.

Chili. That darn girl put chili in the chocolate.

Alya bursts out laughing. "Your face is sooo red, it's almost as bad as Marinette when she's embarrassed!"

Marinette slaps her friends on the arm. "Today is the day for causing embarrassment, my dear Alya." She hears high-heels clicking and gasps excitedly. "And now for the best part!"

Chloe comes in enraged. Why? Because her hair is covered in honey and flour, as well as her face being covered in spots.

Oh yeah, Marinette and Alya pranked her overnight by switching her shampoo with honey and putting flour in her hairdryer, and they put itching powder in her face powder. However, she doesn't know that, so she just sits down and looks angry. It takes everything in Adrien to not laugh when a fart noise is heard the moment she sits. The blond girl gasps and picks up a whoopie cushion off her seat.