Watching Miraculous

Okay so this idea originally came from @ShadowedTime I believe, so credit goes to them. But I love these, and I wonder what would happen is they watched Lady Wifi first...? So, I may or may not continue this when I can be bothered, mixed with one-shots too. Anyway, on with the... thing.

Adrien woke up to find a female figure sleeping on his chest, his arm wrapped around her small figure. Confused but unwilling to wake the sleeping girl, he tried to look around at the... theater? With beanbags and a table covered with food, ooh, maybe there were some of Marinette's croissants there, and oh gross, was that Camembert? Oh wait...

"Plagg?" He whisper yelled, half panicking now. The kwami poked his head out of his shirt, and Adrien sighed in relief.

"You disturbed my sleep... where in the name of Fu are we?" Plagg's green cat eyes widened as he took in the surroundings.

"I don't know, but we can't transform, too many people are here." Adrien whispered, still trying not to awaken the girl asleep. "Who's asleep on me?" He asked curiously, unable to keep himself from playing with her soft hair. Plagg cautiously floated up and snickered at the sight of the girl. He knew it was Ladybug, but Adrien didn't.

"That shy girl who stutters uncontrollably around you and only you." He states before zooming back in Adrien's shirt. The teen's eyes grew in shock, not just to the fact that she was curled up next to him, but also that... he was content. He was okay with this.

"Mmm..." She mumbled sleepily, curling up closer and nuzzling his chest slightly. His face grew hotter, but he smiled gently down at Marinette. Eventually, he knew he had to wake her up before the others caught them and teased her. He especially was worried about what Chloe would to do the poor girl.

He stroked her forehead with his thumb, and nudged her with his arm. "Marinette, wake up." He said softly, still shaking her the slightest. She stirred, and groaned, sitting up and stretching. Her sleepy eyes blinked, clearing a haze as she tried to recognize the person who had woken her up.

"Oh... Adrien... Can I go back to sleep?" Her voice still thick with sleep, she yawned, stretching in a very cat like way that did not make Adrien flustered in the slightest. Nope. Not one bit. Okay, maybe a little bit.

"No, you have to stay awake." He chuckled, supporting himself with his arms. She whined slightly, leaning into him.

"Mm. You're comfortable. I could get used to this." She murmured, closing her eyes for a short amount of time before sighing and standing, not seeing him flush red. "Alright, where are we and where can I get coffee?"

"Marinette?" Alya's voice cut through with a yawn. Adrien looked around and noticed that all his classmates were there, and Marinette noticed this too. She gave a wave to Alya, well, almost, because she gave up halfway.

"Alya, hey, do you know where I can get coffee? Wait, found it." She stared for a second before speaking again. "Alya, do you know anyone who makes damn good coffee?"

Adrien rolled his eyes in amusement at her half-asleep state and gave a light laugh, approaching her and taking a mug. "How do you like your coffee, Marinette?" He asked, looking into her blue eyes. She smiled lazily.

"Milk, froth, three sugars. A flat white if you can make it." She watched him make her order, a smile playing at her lips. When he was done, and even did that thing baristas do when they make a flower or heart or something in the froth, she hugged him from behind. "You're like, the perfect boyfriend." Taking her coffee and walking back to her beanbag, she left Adrien very red and flustered.

Nino and Alya watched this exchange, very amused. "Well, half-asleep Marinette has made an appearance! I love it when she's like this."

Adrien turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Half-asleep Marinette?"