Tough Situations

Letting Our Walls Down
We put too many walls up being attached with our emotions and thoughts! Why do we do this? Because we feel too vulnerable to reveal our true emotions for fear of getting hurt ourselves or scaring others! For all the times we feel and identify ourselves as "depressed" which people don't always take seriously! We need to convince/teach/inspire those who apply to this, to treat and act on depressed people properly and the way we deserve to be treated!

If you know of anyone who has depression as a huge part of their lives and/pr past, and others who don't take us depressed people seriously, overall the whole subject of "Mental Health", please know that they are not alone, and to find people who they are comfortable with, and so on, and the ones who don't take us seriously and make fun of depressed people, to act on that!

Teach them a lesson by putting it in a perspective that they are able to understand from our side! It makes all the difference! It may not remove met all health overall, but it will decrease a few symptoms and triggers of mental health problems! Thank you!

Misunderstood
Being misunderstood: people don't seem to be able to put themselves in our shoes for a day or so, so they can be able to understand what it's like for us in our life! We are constantly being judged for every little detail and quality about ourselves! For someone like me, they treat me badly, give me looks, say bad things to and behind my back.

I get offended everything. I tried once showing my real emotions once in high school and in college, yet both had the same results! So I decided to put them back inside where they belong. And it completely sucks because no one wants to do that!

I remember a day where I had such a rough day that I just let it shape the rest of the day including myself! It brought back those bad thoughts back, lack of interest in hobbies, lack of energy, power, control, happiness, appetite, motivation to do anything, except lay in bed and lots of pain, more than I have ever had! It sucked completely!

But at that time, I had started seeing a counsellor on campus and she helped me talk about depression and how it has affected me and my life! Like even in more depth and detail, of what being depressed is like, and how it can take control of someone for the worse. Yeah for sure counselling did help but not enough to keep the good things and qualities in the good me permanently!

Power
Power: it's a powerful thing! It can go just the right way or it can go too far down the road. Everyone handles it differently. Whether it's good or bad. Power can take full control of you if that person isn't strong enough to fight and not let it control their life, entirely! I've been in a situation like this before in my life. And I didn't handle it properly for I had no control at all. And it completely made a mess of my life and myself mainly!

Grateful
I should be grateful for all the security we have in this world that we live in! For having such a valuable thing, it has saved lives in all different ways that can make a huge difference in the world, forever! And for that, we should be grateful for! I should be able to secure myself more: with control and limit myself for all the right things in my new life!

To look back to my past experiences and see how I've changed, learned from, misread, got in trouble for, etc. to notice where I went wrong and refused to get help or share my inner thoughts no matter what kind to those who I am comfortable with, where doing just that makes all the difference! Knowing that being open about the thoughts I had in the past, are really hard to share with people close to me!

My best friend never judges me which makes it easier for me to open up to her about anything going on that's very personal to me. But others, it takes a lot in a person to have the guts and courage to open up to them for things such as this! But overall, security is an important thing in life: to be able to take use of it when needed! That's what I think is important when it comes to security!