Taking Control

Email to Dr. Cherla (family doctor)
Hey, Dr. Cherla. After our appointment last week, I made another appointment with you for this Friday at 10am. I will prepare notes on what happened in my appointment with Dr. Kao and my further thoughts and experiences & situations after the appointment, for when we meet on Friday morning. But there are some things I want your input and/or thoughts/insights on what just happened after the appointment before our appointment on Friday.

I talked with Dr. Kao for half the appointment and the other half, Dr. Kao spoke with my mom alone. And I previously sent him an email the day after our last appointment last month (August 10th) about some facts, symptoms and such around my mental health issues (but still left out many others, to talk and discuss with both him and you. And below is his reply.

Your thoughts from reading his email?

I also have one email you sent me over the summer when we were communicating about my mental health issues and concerns. And I really appreciate what you said in our appointment last week and in your email below.

 And I really appreciate what you said in our appointment last week and in your email below

Even now, I've been taking even more care for my mental health issues. Below is a list of them:

- moisturizing legs, arms (body) with ecalyptus spearmint body cream and foot cream on my feet, ecalyptus spearmint body mist, and using ecalyptus spearmint shampoo and conditioner on my hair - to help with anxiety and stress, feel more calm, less anxious (the best results to its extent).

- still currently taking my medication "Concerta" (2x27mg) along with taking Biotin the beginning of my period (August 31) every morning.

- washing my face with face wash, then face scrub (The Body Shop, Tea Tree face collection, products) in the shower, then putting the Tea Tree oil (from The Body Shop) after and wear makeup when I go out places, at night, wash face with face scrub, then toner and then the typical gel (Tactuo). I first started using the topical gel both morning and at night, but within 2 weeks I noticed my skin started feeling dry and also wasn't seeing any improvements. And so then I decided to only apply the topical gel at night. And I have been doing that since August 22. I also sleep on pillow with pillow cases on one side, one night and 2nd night other side, then I take off and put fresh, clean ones on to prevent germs from the pillow cases from causing improvements of my complexion. I also use a Tea Tree face mask twice weekly as instructed by an employee at The Body Shop. I also make sure to use face cloths/towels once (one side to wash off makeup/foundation/coverup and the other side to wash/rinse off the water after scrubbing off the face scrub.