You're Imperfect Just Way Way You Are

We all have imperfections and many people choose to dislike them or even hate them.

Hears a thought: choose to love us anyway. Even though we have many imperfections about ourselves. We deserve to be loved, to be wanted, accepted for who and what we truly are! And so much more! Choose to see the "good" in people and in th world! You would make life easier on so many people in this "beautiful, amazing" world we live on! Stop suffocating people with your "ugly" words. Choose to speak "beautiful" words instead! Some people may think it may not be something they'd enjoy or want to but if they just give it a try, who knows, it might stick with them forever! It can change the world! For the better! For the best. You will be amazed at what that can do! I know I was once I became open to "no judgment or any negative comments about myself and others".

That alone can have a huge affect and a lot of potential in the world! Don't choose to ignore something like that. Give it a try. Try new things. You might like something. Be open to trying new things even if you think it will be a lot of work. Something's don't take a lot of work to achieve in the world! Anything like that can never be ignored, judged nor token for granted!

A Great Role Model
Selena has always been a great role model for me over the years and I'm ever so truly grateful to have role models like her to look up to! I believe we need more of our own all around us (not just celebrities) but our own friends, family, etc to look up to. People who we can go to for advice, a shoulder to cry on & someone to be inspired by when we need the inspiration at times in our lives. Having role models are crucially important to have in each of our individual lives. And so here are a few of my fave lyrics from one of my old yet still fave in 2016 of her song "Who Says".

"I wouldn't wanna be anybody else. U made me insecure. To me I wasn't good enough. But who are u to judge. When your a diamond in the rough. I'm sure u got somethings you'd like to change about yourself, but when it comes to me, I wouldn't wanna be anybody else."

Selena Gomez, is someone who I've looked up to for years and had since her single "Who Says" came out that I wanted to start choosing the person that I wanna be rather than someone that i'm not chosen/demanded by the expectations and standards of society.

And then there was Demi Lovato, where I had found a picture of her with no filter (no makeup) and inspiring her fans to basically be their natural looking selves. That encouraged and inspired me to start working towards feeling comfortable in my own skin enough to accept myself as I am (appearance and all, all of me) as I am with no temptations or urge in giving into the pressure/power of society's expectations and standards. I didn't really make any progress. Just felt so ugly in my skin to the point where I wanted to change who I was and my flaws, believing that my flaws were a huge chunk of what made me feel ugly, the other is society overall.

And then after all I went through with my mental health, during the stages of my recovery, around March-April of this year, I had started to slowly love myself, and accept myself as I am. As God made me. Self acceptance, self love: these things are what I wanted to start gaining but didn't know how to.

Until I found myself watching Penelope, I was inspired from the movie to slowly, gradually wear no makeup and that would help me not be ashamed or uncomfortable in my own skin, as I truly am. I am who I am and I don't ever want to let anyone or anything change my thoughts on who I want to be in this life, of all reality.

"I am imperfect just the way I am, because I'm completely comfortable with that!"