Let's Stand Up Together!

Let's continue to stand up for those who are vulnerable to being left out or marginalized. Hillary Clinton

We all need to stand not just by ourselves but everyone else that's on our side to stand up, inspire and create better change in the world.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

There was a girl I knew. Who always wanted to be the one to stand out from the crowd. Always believed that she was gonna live her dreams. That what went down was gonna come around. For all the doubters, non-believers. The cynical that once were dreamers. One of these days you'll open up your eyes. And you'll realize.

That girl was a one-time teenage drama queen. A hyped-up everyday wannabe. But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody. That girl was a wild child dreamer. But she'll find herself 'Cause she believes in nothing else. Then you'll look back and you won't believe. That girl was me.

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use. She's gonna get there any way she can. Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever...

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use. She's gonna get there any way she can. Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.

One of these days you'll know that you were wrong. Who would've known?

That girl was a one-time teenage drama queen. A hyped-up everyday wannabe. But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.

Life isn't work with art. You gotta paint it colorful. Can make it anything you want. Don't ever stick to any rules. You don't need a high IQ. To succeed in what you do. You just gotta have no doubt. Just believe in yourself.

Power:
The government is known as having a lot of power in the world. The power to control/be in charge of what we are limited to in life.

One thing I know they gave us is: freedom of speech. Now all of a sudden they chose to limit us of what we can and can't say. When you think of what's truly right and proper in life for power, we should be the only ones who have that kind of power of what we can do in life. What we say and do, to what we want to do with our bodies, our life and such. They have the right to have a say but doesn't necessarily mean you have to follow their thoughts on something. It's our life, our body, our mouth, we have the power and choice of what we do with them. The government does but isn't the proper choice to follow/obey. They can't make us obey anything we don't want to. Yeah sure something's is expected and truthfully a proper thing to follow, but anything else, should be in our control. And they can never have an effect of what we choose in life.

Pain, thoughts, emotions
We have to remember that it's okay to be sad, its okay to cry, its okay to not feel okay. It's not okay to hold it all inside. We're only human, we don't have to have it together all the time. - Tracey Bazso