Being Different, A Bad Thing?

And I love being different over any other. Different is not bad, nor wrong in any way. No one in any department of life, business or government should have anything against this. The government may have different rules and laws of the kind of citizen they want all of us to be but society have other rules, expectations and standards who they want us to be but overall everything here, we shouldn't let these people tell us who to be.

Don't let anyone tell you who to be nor what you can and cannot wear. I'm not implying that you wear clothes that show more cleavage than any professional attire would or not to be the smart citizens that the government want us to be, but more implying on just focusing on the kind of human being you want to be, and forget what the haters, society and anyone else tries to convince you to change direction in your own life. Even those who tell you how to live your life.

Only you can control and choose who you live it! After all it's your life, and not theirs. There's no real and smart logic towards following anything anyone says you should be or how you end up living your life! You only have that control! Focus on brighter, positive, beautiful and Inspiring voices out there. Follow your heart, your gut, your beliefs. Whatever voice you have that inspires, encourages you to follow these things are the paths you should take!