I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-20)

Hey!!!

Whazzup people??

So, anyway, my story was on the 1st page of Whats Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!

If it wasn't for you all, it would have never happened!!!

So anyway, I hope you like this chapter!!!!

_____________________

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!!(Chp-20)

Wow, 20th chapter already!!!

___________________

He kissed me.I kissed him.We both kissed each other.

That is just messed up!!!

This is wrong, this fire that is still burning within me is,....wrong.The warmth surrounding me is wrong.

Confused, I ran a hand through my hair, wincing as the memory of his hands in my hair seared through me.

With confusion and sadness I cant explain, I slid down the wall until I could wrap my arms around my knees.I rested my chin on one knee and let a single tear roll down my cheek.

Was it nothing?Or was is something?

He didn't want me, did he?He just kissed me.Just kissed.

This is just messed up!!! I want my best friend to want me!!!

That's it, I finally snapped.

I finally snapped.I have officially gone cuckoo in the head.

Confused and sad is not something that should come together.

Drowning in my own misery, I tried to think of anything that'll distract.

Um.....My boyfriend cheated on me.

Is there something wrong with me?I mean, do guys find some kind of repulsive aura around me?

For a minute or too, I puzzled over this face before.....anger took over me.

That asshole cheated on me!!!!

Determination and fury clouding my veins, I got up and wiped my cheek.

I will never be weak again.I've already been broken one two many times.

The stupid and sweet Shell was gone.

Forever.

With sudden anger, I stood up, wiped that stupid tear off my cheek and marched off in search of that bitch who started this whole bloody mess in the first place.If she kept her greasy hands to herself, her boyfriend, aka Jake would have come and kissed me and thus, I could have avoided all this in the first place.

See, I'm a genius, I found the root problem!!

I walked to the rear end of the plane and ripped Rob off Amanda.I pushed that asshole back, not even looking at him, all my attention focused on Amanda and bitch-slapped the two faced whore.

How.Dare.You.Cheat.On.Your.Boyfriend.With.Mine.You.Fucking.Whore!!!!!!!! I shouted at her, every word followed by a slap.

I kept slapping her already red cheek until Rob restrained me, by locking my arms behind my back.

Oh no, he DID not just do that.

Okay, one more fact about me, I CANNOT bare to be touched when I'm mad.

And now, I'm very,very mad.

Fury blinding me, I thrust my head back, hard onto his chest.Momentarily, knocked out of breath, he loosened his hold on me.

That was all I needed, I twisted around, wrenching my arms from his grasp and raised my hand to slap him.

But I had miscalculated his abilities, cause he caught it and pushed me onto the wall.

I've got to give this guy some credit, after all, he's on the football team, I thought as I cursed.

He sneered at me, eyes taunting.

I smirked back at him, if he thought this would stop me, he's very badly mistaken.

With the evil smile still on my face, I brought my knee up, hitting him in between his legs.

"I hope I've done permanent damage."I told him as I punched his stupid face, as he keeled over in pain.

I stood there, smiling in satisfaction as blood gushed down his broken nose.

"Ahhh!!!"I heard a scream behind me.I turned around and saw Amanda screaming, with her hands on her mouth.

Ah, I haven't forgotten you, bitch.

I strode forward and made her eye connect with my curled fingers.

I smiled again as he screams of fear turned into pain.

I turned around satisfied and walked back to my seat, breaking through the circle of people who had gathered around us.

They parted before me, letting me walk and I hid a smug grin, they are afraid of me.

As I walked down the aisle, a teacher came running and burst out, "What happened?Whats the commotion?"she asked me, breathelessly.

She didn't know I was THE ROOT PROBLEM and I was not going to enlighten her.So I just shrugged and walked away, feeling her confused gaze on my back.

I walked towards the other end of the plane, careful to avoid my seat and sat on a chair next to a counter.

"One Martini."I told the air hostess and she just blankly looked at me before saying,"You're not allowed alchohol, this is a school trip."

Bloody rule.

I dug through my pocket and slapped a $100 note on the counter,"Keep the change."I informed her.

I watched in satisfaction as her mouth fell open and mentally wrestled with herself.After one last longing look at the note, she grabbed it and turned her back to me.

20 minutes later, I was completely wasted.Like totally wasted.

I got off the stool and walked towards my seat, trying not to swagger.

"Heehee, hic!Hic!Silk runs water and water is silk.Hic!Hic!"

Huh?What am I blabbering???

I walked to my seat somewhat steadily and tried to make my way to my seat through the small space.

"Gah!"I muttered as Jake's knees were in my way and tumbled onto him.

No problem, this is comfy, I thought as I pulled my feet up and curled on Jake's lap.I snuggled into his chest and......................................snore......(ok, not literally, but whateva!)

_______________________________

Sorry, its short, please forgive me, but ma examz are BACK!!!!

Can u believe it?I don't even feel like that last one passed!!!

I am so sorry and I'll try to upload as fast as possible!!!!

Anyway, Vote!!!!!!!

And comment!!!!

I want........195 votes and 65 comments for the next chappie!!!!

Luv you!!!!!

pEaCe OuT!:D

xxbbxx