I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-6)

Hey!!Its me!!!(of course.duh)1st of all a huge THANK YOU to you guys!!The votes for the last chap was so fast. I got 11 votes in 3 days!!!!(its kinda low but its high for me)and I have 30 fans!!

O h well I'll let you guys read now.heheh.

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-6)

**Recap**

WHY THE HELL DID JAKE ALMOST MURDER A JOCK BACK THEN??

Shit.Tell.Me.It.Is.Not.What.I.think.He.did.

TELL ME!!!

*******************************************************************************************

He was practically gonna kill that guy back then after making me almost pee in my pants of course.But why would he wanna kill him for flirting with Amanda???Isnt she single??She just broke up with Ray.Right??

Or is she going out with J J J-Jake???

A pang of something I never felt before just slashed some-where inside me dangerously,close to my chest.

Am I having a heart attack?Shit!!Call 911!!!

Ok I'm stupid.See how easily I am distracted,no wonder my grades are so pathetic.

So Jake is going out with Amanda....why does 'going out' feel so dirty to me all over a sudden?

Maybe he is not.I hope.

What???No I have absolutely no hope.Why should I hope?I have no reason to hope.Nuh-nuh nothing.Zilch.

What if he is-Nah-nah no hope.No thinking.......

So he's going *flinch*out with Amanda, so what he has gone out with girls before.

But he was never that serious, they were just on and off flings.No, no he is not a player, its just all the girls he has been with just want him for social standing and sleeping.They don't see him as Jake, just uber-cool, super hot and most popular Jake.He is just a ticket to fame for them.

But why is he going out with Amanda?Or worse why is he so serious about it.

Again a knife slashed across my chest.

Am I-I-I-I j-jealous???

No way why would be??I never was before.

Of course!!!How could I be so stupid???

I said it before, I say it now and I will always say it.

I hate getting periods!!!!!!

RRIIINNNGGG!!

Damn bell.Cant a girl think freely around here?

I grumbled the whole way to class and didn't stop till I was in the last seat in a corner of the room-my sanctuary.I took out my I-pod to and I would not even bother to describe my annoyance when the screen started to blink and a small pop-up appeared.Damn it.

And then it went dead.I sighed as I threw it in my back-pack and leant back on my flat backed wooden chair, tipping the chair back so that it was on the 2 back legs and rocked slowly back and forth trying to clear my over-crowded mind.So many questions no answers.

I sighed yet again and stopped rocking and just sat thinking.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that a tall brown haired guy was standing next to me, his hand raised as if he was gonna knock a door or something.

Robert.

"Hey."I said turning red for what, I don't know.

"Hi.I just came by to ask if you wanna go for pizza or Chinese on Friday."

"Umm pizza is fine."

"Cool.Oh and yeah I told Jake that I am gonna pick you up and drop you from now.Ok?"He asked uncertainly.

"Cool."I said.Now Jake would have the whole convert to himself.I bet he's happy.

"See ya."And with that he turned around and sauntered out off the class hands buried in his pockets.

I swear I felt like the whole world is looking at me or in this case, the whole class.

Umm it might be cause they are, I thought looking at the bewildered looks on my fellow class mates.

"What?" I questioned noisily using my hands for emphasis.

A low mumble and a turn was all I could get in answer.Not that I care.

The rest of the day passed in a blur but I did notice something different in school- the clean white walls were plastered with shimmering pink and purple fliers which on closer inspection I found out to be ads for the senior prom.

Its not like I could go even if I wanted to cause only seniors or their dates are allowed to go.

And I don't think sweats and baggy jeans with sneakers or converse would be an appropriate attire for prom.

Even if I wore those pink sweats and glittering converse my mom gave me in a desperate attempt to find my 'inner feminism' cause all the flowing skirts and flowered blouses she gave me on my birthdays were in Goodwill or some recycling department, but even those were rotting in the back of my closet.

And the converse had butterflies on them!!!Purple shining ones!!(No offence)

Or well but I was only in the real world to notice these things other than that I was in my own world dreaming about Friday and flinching about Amanda and Jake.

*******************************************************************************************

Hey I hope you liked it!!!

I know nothing much happens but in this chp but in the next chp I am going to skip to their date, for you guys!!

I love you all!!1

Vote!!

And comment!!

And thx for everything guys!!!!

xxbbxx