I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-7)

Hey I hope you liked it!!! I know nothing much happens but in this chp but in the next chp I am going to skip to their date, for you guys!! I love you all!!1 Vote!! And comment!! And thx for everything guys!!!!

Hey guys!!!

I know you hate me and I will burn in the pits of hell for making you'll hate me but like I said before, high school is a teenager's personal hell on earth!

So I have skipped to the date like I promised.

And do ya'll think I'm going to slow???

I can speed up!!

Any way I hope all of you guys don't think I suck!!

So voila!!!

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best-Friend!(Chp-7)

THE DATE:

Shit what do I wear??

Friday seemed so far away but I guess it wasn't cause here it is.

I've got 1 hour to get dressed and get my butt down to his car at 7:00.

Usually I need like only 5 minutes to wash and dress but today was different.

Today is special.

Today is my first date.

And maybe my last.

But what do I wear??

All I own are like huge t-shirts, baggy pants that need a belt to hold it up, hoodies and converse and a couple of caps.

That's it. Is is good enough for a date??

Or maybe I could wear those pink sweats.

Minus the glittering converse of course.

Ok that's my only option.

I sighed giving up and turning to look for those pink sweats in the back my messy walk-in closet.

I don't know for how long but by the time I found that atrocious pair of pink sweats, buried under a pile of dusty shoes in the back of one of my mirrored cupboards in the closet, I had approximately 9 minutes to get ready.

Okay time for time to take time.

I rushed to my bed and pulled out my stop watch from the drawer, spilling its contents on the floor.

I held myself, ready to dart and pushed the small red button before dropping it on my bed and running into the bathroom.

I didn't even bother closing the door. No one comes in anyway.

I turned on the shower and grabbed my shampoo, yanking off my clothes in the process.I simply dropped them on the floor and squeezed a huge glop of shampoo on my head and got into the shower, rubbing my hair vigorously for the shampoo to spread.

As the water started turning milky, saturated with the shampoo it was rising out, I reached out blindly for the soap on my sink and rubbing the flat circle on my body a little slowly to relax out my tensed muscles.

As I was rubbing it on me in soothing circles I heard a gasp, a sharp intake of breath and after a minute the soft click of my bathroom door.Probably the maid.

I went on soaping myself and then rinsed myself and stepped out of my shower and ran to the bathroom door, as the icy wind attacked me.

I pushed open the door and froze in the middle of my mission to get to my closet.

Holy.

Shit.

There perched on my bed was a dazed and shocked.........................................Jake.